Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

Discus and support Unable to Access MS Bingo Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhyllisKedra, Jul 23, 2021.

1. PhyllisKedra
    PhyllisKedra Guest

Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously been able to play this game many times but for some reason it stopped being able to connect. Please help as I really miss playing this game.

:)

PhyllisKedra, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

After careful consideration, Microsoft Casual Games Studio has determined that Microsoft Bingo has come to the end of its lifecycle within its catalog of games and that they’re no longer able to dedicate the necessary resources to continue providing this popular game experience.

For more information you can check this link, this includes their notice of closing the game: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Bingo

4. Kimmy_24 Win User

My Minecraft launcher says "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator."

Still unable to access the MS store app?
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

My Minecraft launcher says "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator."

Are you still unable to access the MS store to install the launcher?
  6. XBF George L Win User

MS Bingo

Hey notaplayer9!

I noticed you were having trouble playing on MS Bingo the best place to get some assistance regarding this would be by posting your situation on the Bingo community forum located here

Microsoft Bingo

Hope that helps and thank you for reaching out!
Thema:

1. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game - Similar Threads - Unable Access Bingo

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  10. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...