Unable to access Minecraft world but it is available in Preview.

Discus and support Unable to access Minecraft world but it is available in Preview. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone advise please if it is possible to transfer worlds from the Preview version to the full release? I’ve lost access to my world when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichieJS, Dec 5, 2022.

1. RichieJS
    RichieJS Guest

Hi,

Can someone advise please if it is possible to transfer worlds from the Preview version to the full release?

I’ve lost access to my world when I try to load on to it in the full version (message pop up says ‘failed to synch world data’).

However, I can access this world (& all others) in Preview, hence the query if I can transfer it back into the full version.

Grateful for any helpful advice.

:)

RichieJS, Dec 5, 2022
  2. RichieJS Win User

Hi Josef,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!👍
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today RichieJS

Sorry to say but nope :c
    There is no way to transfer a world from the preview version to the stable version
  4. BZONE24 Win User

Suddenly unable to access Xbox One Preview forums - please help!

Same problem for me. Once the forums were updated, I'm still in the preview program but unable to access the preview forums. Seems like no help is available for this.
  5. Koncorde Win User

xbox error codes find nothing

Same as above. Unable to access World of Tanks, Shadows of Mordor, Minecraft. But other downloaded games working fine (Warframe, Hands of Fate etc).
  6. Koncorde Win User

Error 0x87e105dc

Same as above. Unable to access World of Tanks, Shadows of Mordor, Minecraft. But other downloaded games working fine (Warframe, Hands of Fate etc).
Thema:

1. Unable to access Minecraft world but it is available in Preview. - Similar Threads - Unable access Minecraft

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  8. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft after Migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft after Migration: A little over a year ago I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, this process was done successfully and without any issues that was until about a month ago. I had decided to play...
  10. loginWithXbox error, unable to access xbox live authentication for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    loginWithXbox error, unable to access xbox live authentication for minecraft: Hello! I recently wanted to play minecraft again, I have had the game for the past 10 years, migrated my account last year, and decided to play again after a few months of complete inactivity....