Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

Discus and support Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Surplus Spade, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem.

The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming and Game pass quests.

They all come up with the same Oops screen - Your current market is not supported.

So I contacted Microsoft Xbox support and they said it could be that my provider is not being seen as being in the UK, so I should go back to them, and promptly disconnected me from the call with no reference number or way of tracing this problem.

So I did.

We have done tests with different routers, ONT's and from all of this testing we have found out that I am on a dynamic IP and it identifies as being in the UK but when I access Microsoft Xbox apps they do not see it as being the the UK.

It appears that the Geolocation for my providers IP addresses needs to be updated on the Microsoft Xbox Servers to confirm that I am in the UK.

So I contacted Microsoft Xbox support again, they are aware of some problems and have asked me to use a VPN and or Forced Forwarding, but did not give me details on how to do this.

I asked how and when do Geolocation get updated, they could not give me and answer so I asked who do I contact, they said it was pointless talking to them as I am end user not provider. They recommended that I get my provider to contact them.

So I need to get my fibre provider to contact them, so I asked who should they talk too? - Could not give me an answer, and again put me on hold then disconnected me. Again no reference or ticket number?

So has any one else had these problems, do you have a solution? any help would be appreciated.

From our testing we have confirmed that it is an issue with the IP address not being seen a UK based on Microsoft Xbox Servers.

We have used a 4g mobile hotspot (not WiFi from the router) and we get access to the Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game Pass.

We also have done it with an other ADSL provider and again it works fine.

All things are pointing to it being geo specific on the identification of the IP address not being recognised by Microsoft Xbox Servers as being in the UK.

Hoping I can get this sorted, with a simple update / solution.

:)

Surplus Spade, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Surplus Spade Win User

Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market is not supported.

Excellent news then, let's hope it works for all of us.

Thanks for you help in getting this sorted.

Let's see if the fibre providers are happy with this outcome.

Happy Gaming

3. Ryanm353 Win User

Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market is not supported.

Mines is working now too thankfully
  4. Dave Bell1 Win User

I've spent quite some time on the phone with Microsoft.

They are adamant that either the user who is having issues calls them, or you give your credentials to me to call on your behalf.

I eventually got through to a manager who says they are going to contact the engineering team on my behalf. I can apparently expect a response by Monday. We will see.

Regards,

--

Dave Bell
  5. Ash1337 Win User

Hi Surplus Spade,

Interesting, I assume this is static WAN IP? and Zzoomm would have to implement? Is this normally at extra cost?

On another note I noticed my DNS server IPs are 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8 and not some other upstream servers Zzoomm side. Not sure if this has any bearing on things, I read a few posts where people mentioned changing these addresses? No seems to clarify what to though.

Yea I was surprised to see Dave Bell1 post above, fantastic result! Fingers crossed he can work some magic along side Microsoft.

Kind Regards,
  6. Surplus Spade Win User

Ash1337,

I am awaiting for an update from Zzoomm Support, but nothing yet.

We have narrowed it down to the Xbox apps it seems that they are geo specific and the IP addresses that Zzoomm are using are coming up with non UK based locations at the Xbox end, but neither company has been able to come up with a solution.

What Xbox Apps are not working for you?

I have problems with Rewards on the Xbox, Cloud Gaming on the Xbox and Ultimate Game Pass Quests Xbox don't work.

If you use www.xbox.com/play (Login with your Xbox Account) you can use the cloud gaming, give this a try on you PC.

Don't use the Xbox App on the PC.

Did Zzoomm give you a case number, as I will be speaking to them this week if I haven't heard from them, and would be good to say that more people are now having the same issue.

Thema:

Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

1. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market... - Similar Threads - Unable Access Microsoft

2. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  3. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  4. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  5. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  6. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  7. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  8. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  9. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  10. Network is/ console id on a broken / scrapped console. Unable to access Microsoft account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is/ console id on a broken / scrapped console. Unable to access Microsoft account...: Hi guys, Had the green screen of death so ended up deleting my main account. When trying to re-add I have forgotten my password and unable to reset as I have done this too many times in the past...