Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error

Discus and support Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed the hub but when I attempt to sign in I get the message: There is a problem Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Olde Maid, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Olde Maid
    Olde Maid Guest

Hi,

I have installed the hub but when I attempt to sign in I get the message:

There is a problem

Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

I am trying to install Sea of Thieves ahead of the alpha test I am part of, but am unable to do so.

:)

Olde Maid, Oct 31, 2017
  2. AbruptManx89
    AbruptManx89 Guest
    xbox insider-hub (Except from HResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Hey,

I am trying to connect to xbox insider-hub but I get Unspecified error (Except from HResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Do you know have to fix this?

Regards

Robin

AbruptManx89, Oct 31, 2017
  3. can't connect at xbox insider hub on my windows 10 PC

hi,

Every time I try to login at my xbox insider hub ,i get the following message;

Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Any suggestions would be most welcome

even when i desinstall and reinstall it.. always the same error message

please help.

thanks

InhumanLeaf8068, Oct 31, 2017
  4. XB1R Hypnos Win User

Xbox insider hub app - Unspecified Error 0x80004005

Hey UsableCypress45,

I've sent you a direct message to gather more information. Please get back to me when you can. You can check and reply to messages by clicking your Gamertag in the top right corner, and selecting "Messages."

Thanks!

-Hypnos
  5. XB1R Hypnos Win User

Xbox insider hub app - Unspecified Error 0x80004005

Hey UsableCypress45,

Thanks for chatting in today. Please try to access the Xbox App and the Insider Hub again in a few hours as it may be a temporary issue. In the meantime, however, I have reported the errors and the troubleshooting done, and I will follow up with you again
    when I have more information (if you don't report all clear before then).

Thanks!

-Hypnos
  6. CausedDolphin86 Win User

Hub Xbox Insider - Unspecified error​ (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Open PowerShell as Admin and type this command in and problem solved here! Thanks so much!

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  7. Benjam1989 Win User

Hub Xbox Insider - Unspecified error​ (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Ok so I originally removed the store from windows, I did this to re install it:

Get-AppxPackage windowsstore | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage xboxapp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Then I upgraded to Windows 10 Fall Creators and now everything works fine.
  8. Benjam1989 Win User

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error - Similar Threads - Unable access Insider

2. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  3. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  4. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  5. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  6. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  7. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  8. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  9. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...
  10. Unable to access any page with sensitive information

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access any page with sensitive information: For some weird reason I'm unable to access any page with sensitive information. I've tried using different log-in methods and tried them on Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer and even...