Unable to access EA Access

Discus and support Unable to access EA Access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have paid for EA Access but when I open Star Wars Battlefront and select Multiplayer it says 'You are not allowed to access online features', can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VaZe SwaYYy, Dec 27, 2015.

1. VaZe SwaYYy
    VaZe SwaYYy Guest

I have paid for EA Access but when I open Star Wars Battlefront and select Multiplayer it says 'You are not allowed to access online features', can anyone help please?

:)

VaZe SwaYYy, Dec 27, 2015
  2. EA Access Not Working

Since the latest system update, for me 4/20/17, I am unable to gain access to my EA Access Hub and all of the available EA Access titles that were once in my ready to install folder have disappeared. Anyone out there able to help me?

MatureLobster36, Dec 27, 2015
  3. EA Access

I was invited to the xbox preview dashboard but i am unable to access that thread. any help would be appreciated as i would like to try out EA Access as well.

SiIky Johnson, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Unable to access EA Access

Check your EA Access subscription status either on Xbox.com or within the settings menu on your xbox. If all is ok with that, i'd either drop EA support a tweet/email or give xbox support a call. The fact that you've managed to download the game suggests
    that your subscription is ok but worth checking. It may just be a server issue.

PLOPPY-B67FE328-6C11-4E2C-A0E7-D1C99752F8C2, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Star Wars Battlefront isn't available on E.A. access.You would need to buy the game & you do need to be 13 years old or over to access E.A.'s servers.

Daft Badger, Dec 28, 2015
  6. The 10 hour trial for Battlefront is available free to EA access members.

PLOPPY-B67FE328-6C11-4E2C-A0E7-D1C99752F8C2, Dec 30, 2015
  7. I had the same problem but with Halo 5 Guardians. My broadband is with Sky and it turns out it was being blocked by Sky Broadband Shield. I changed the settings in shield to allow halowaypoint.com and it worked!! If you add the address for EA it might solve
    the problem. Good luck!

SterlingTube578, Oct 31, 2018
  8. SterlingTube578 Win User

I had the same problem but with Halo 5 Guardians. My broadband is with Sky and it turns out it was being blocked by Sky Broadband Shield. I changed the settings in shield to allow halowaypoint.com and it worked!! If you add the address for EA it might solve
    the problem. Good luck!
  9. PLOPPY-B67FE328-6C11 Win User

The 10 hour trial for Battlefront is available free to EA access members.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Star Wars Battlefront isn't available on E.A. access.You would need to buy the game & you do need to be 13 years old or over to access E.A.'s servers.
  11. PLOPPY-B67FE328-6C11 Win User

Check your EA Access subscription status either on Xbox.com or within the settings menu on your xbox. If all is ok with that, i'd either drop EA support a tweet/email or give xbox support a call. The fact that you've managed to download the game suggests
    that your subscription is ok but worth checking. It may just be a server issue.
  12. SiIky Johnson Win User

EA Access

I was invited to the xbox preview dashboard but i am unable to access that thread. any help would be appreciated as i would like to try out EA Access as well.
Thema:

1. Unable to access EA Access - Similar Threads - Unable access Access

2. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  3. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  4. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  5. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  8. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  9. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  10. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...