Unable to access Ambassador content

Discus and support Unable to access Ambassador content in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go to the Xbox Ambassadors program and go to profile: it states things like “Ambassador since Sep 03 2018”, the activities I’ve completed, etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrystalClown96, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Unable to access Ambassador content

When I go to the Xbox Ambassadors program and go to profile: it states things like “Ambassador since Sep 03 2018”, the activities I’ve completed, etc.
    However whenever I go to any other page (i.e. Missions, Dashboard, My Rewards) it says “In order to access this page you must become an Ambassador”?

Even thought the profile tab clearly states I’ve been one.

And clicking on the provided link only brings me to a page that talks about the program (that I’m already in), nothing helpful.

:)

CrystalClown96, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com in order to contact Ambassador staff for more information.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Sounds like a bug or you may of been removed

Have you had any enforcement action on your account since you joined?

enforcement.xbox.com even if the ban was only 24 hours and isnt adctive anymore if you get any enforcement action your removed from the program for at leqast 12 months
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

ark genesis problem

Hello jp51mpson,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Ark: Genesis, but you are unable to access the downloadable content. Ark: Genesis has not been released by the developer. The ambassadors are correct in stating that you will
    need to
    contact the developer
    in order to find out when the content will be released. Since you purchased the content, you will have access to it as soon as it is released. We hope this information helps jp51mpson!
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

xbox ambassador email problems

so you signed up for the ambassador programme with an email account that you are unable to access?
  6. Lindsay71 Win User

Why can't I join the Enforcement United?

I'm still not being registered as an ambassador. I am also unable to access the ambassabank.
Thema:

1. Unable to access Ambassador content - Similar Threads - Unable access Ambassador

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  10. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...