Unable and don't know where to download football manager

Discus and support Unable and don't know where to download football manager in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the "October 27, 2022 | Order number <mod removed> [img] Football Manager 2023" There is no instructions on: 1) where to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Tin, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Jonathan Tin
    Jonathan Tin Guest

I have purchased the

"October 27, 2022 | Order number <mod removed>

Unable and don't know where to download football manager [​IMG]

Football Manager 2023"

There is no instructions on:

1) where to download & install

2) where is the activation key

I have only got the order email and with no other info.

:)

Jonathan Tin, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Login with the account that you used to purchase the game on the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Go to "Purchase History" and check if the game in question is in the list.

Just change the filters if the game has been purchased more than 3 months.

You can check it too through the Xbox site:

Login with the account that you used to purchase and play the game:

https://www.xbox.com

Search for the game in the search bar, it should appear with the button to install.
  3. roscovb Win User

Xbox error saying storage is full when it's not

Football Manager 23. It's an online save so I don't know if this affects it
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Football Manager 2020 - Download

Hello there @FoldiKornel, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I understand your case regarding the error you receive when you try to start the download; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official website to help
    you take care of it. I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Please consider checking the link below, and I hope this helps you out.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80070422

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. StuKunRule10 Win User

Football manager

Would be great. Remember having LMA manager on the Xbox 360. Sadly I don't think we will be seeing it happen again
  6. pulsarboy360 Win User

Football manager

The Football Manager game that you play on PC did make a brief appearance on Xbox 360 back in 2007/8 I think, but I guess it didn't sell enough so they didn't make any more. I for one would welcome Football Manager to the Xbox One, but I just can't see it
    happening (keeping fingers crossed though!)
Thema:

1. Unable and don't know where to download football manager - Similar Threads - Unable don't where

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  6. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  7. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  8. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  9. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  10. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21