Un-recieved apex coins

Discus and support Un-recieved apex coins in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought 2150 apex coins with an Xbox gift card and didn't receive them, I also bought 500 coins but did receive them. to try get the coins I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cyb3rXD, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Cyb3rXD
    Cyb3rXD Guest

Un-recieved apex coins

I recently bought 2150 apex coins with an Xbox gift card and didn't receive them, I also bought 500 coins but did receive them. to try get the coins I tried refunding and buying it again, waiting over 24 hours, re-installing apex and even contacted EA but they never answered. Turns out this is common and most people never get them back so I tried refunding but the request was denied because I've already used one refund this year (mentioned earlier). So at this point I either want my 2150 apex coins or my gift card money back. Please help!

:)

Cyb3rXD, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Un-recieved apex coins

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cyb3rXD, you performed the procedures correctly, however, as it is about in-game currency, only the developer has visibility of the product within the game.

You mention that you already contacted them, ideally you try to contact them again so they can help you.
  3. ohiostate111 Win User

No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]

Hola,

Espera un día porque es posible tus "apex coins" va a llegar un poco tarde. Si no, mande un mensaje a Support

[Translation- Hello, Wait a day because it is possible your "apex coins " will arrive a little late. If not, send a message to Support]
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Apex Coins

Do you mean you bought Apex Coins on the PC version of Apex, or you used your PC to buy Apex coins for the Xbox version?
  5. VikasRawat1 Win User

Apex Coins

Do you mean you bought Apex Coins on the PC version of Apex, or you used your PC to buy Apex coins for the Xbox version?
    No, i mean, i just bought Apex Coins from Microsoft store and i thought i can use them on Apex Legends PC.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

Un-recieved apex coins

1. Un-recieved apex coins - Similar Threads - recieved apex coins

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  4. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  5. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  6. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  7. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  8. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  9. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  10. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...