umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105?

Discus and support umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so it has uninstalled itself before and i fixed that, now i have this. [img] 6cdfa8da-33e3-4e31-949f-414da22eddda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebMARSTERS, Apr 13, 2022.

1. umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105?

so it has uninstalled itself before and i fixed that, now i have this.
    umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105? [​IMG]

:)

CalebMARSTERS, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105?

Hi CalebMARSTERS! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could be that you have the delivery optimization option active on your PC

Check the steps on this link to deactivate it, you can also delete the game folder in the delivery optimization path

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/why...
  3. FLX 36 Win User

Game doesnt show in group posts (game bar on pc)

The update only solved the problem with the xbox app not starting but forza horizon 5 is still not showing up in the group posts tab
  4. Sjonnick Win User

if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

I did everything what you said and i still get send to the gameservices microsoft store page when i open forza horizon 5 and only forza horizon 5
  5. Bartosz Szczechura Win User

How to install game I bought after unistalling it if its not showing in my games/apps inventory?

It shows everything besides Forza Horizon 5
  6. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
Thema:

1. umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105? - Similar Threads - umm why forza

2. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  3. Umm what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Umm what should I do?: For some reason, when I play on my series s on a 4k tv, some thin edges are glitchy .Is it because of the display I've been using, is there an option to turn on? Or is it something else?...
  4. Umm Xbox..?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Umm Xbox..?: What the heck? For Xbox Remote Play Lag, Xbox says that these can cause interference: - A FILING CABINET?? - A MIRROR - TILES?!? Like ? - w h a t - ? 7123a1cb-a017-47cb-88b7-5dd1b97457ff
  5. Umm yea the bandwidth usage is not rite. 140.78tb used same 11:00 to 1:00 pm

in XboX Insiders
    Umm yea the bandwidth usage is not rite. 140.78tb used same 11:00 to 1:00 pm: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. Well Umm Minecraft Be Hittin Me Different

in XboX Insiders
    Well Umm Minecraft Be Hittin Me Different: [IMG] I need some help you see i think i broke the xbox insiders and my minecraft xD (it works fine no idea how i did this tho) just look at the picture and it will all make sense.. sort of...
  7. Umm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Umm: I've been trying to get this game for the longest I was just wondering is xbox could give me a a couple of gift cards 545989a0-6c63-4d37-a67d-42d3ef445f54
  8. umm help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    umm help?: I just want some feedback on this issue. my xbox froze while on the dashboard about 3 weeks ago. so i hard reset it ( you know manually holding the power button till it shuts off) Now it wont turn...
  9. Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it: I need help my Xbox has bin on the Xbox one screen cd0f5371-9998-49b5-9ab6-4b735f63b64f
  10. Umm so just the other day I let my inappropriate little brother online to play call of duty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm so just the other day I let my inappropriate little brother online to play call of duty ...: I'm blocked from useing my emblem in cod black ops 2 cause my little brothers inanaproperate use of the emblem maker. He made the nazi symbol and i wasn't happy at all. I knew that if this happend...