ultimate team players how to transfer from xbox to xbox1

Discus and support ultimate team players how to transfer from xbox to xbox1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will someone please help I followed directions to transfer my ultimate team from xbox to xbox1 but I was only able to get some of my players and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JTATUM32, Jan 4, 2014.

1. JTATUM32
    JTATUM32 Guest

Will someone please help I followed directions to transfer my ultimate team from xbox to xbox1 but I was only able to get some of my players and it seems that the players I got were all the ones sitting in reserves I didn't get any of my roster players at
    all how can I do this please help

:)

JTATUM32, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Madden NFL 16 Xbox One

In franchise mode, where you run the team there are trades which operate like transfers in football. You can trade one or more players for one or more in return and / or draft picks. You can also acquire free agents like free transfers in football where contracts have expired or are expiring. In connected online franchise that will happen between human to human and CPU players.

There is also Madden Ultimate Team mode where you can buy players for your ultimate team from transfer market or get them in card packs like FIFA.

SuperSportBilly, Jan 4, 2014
  3. iAshHD
    iAshHD Guest
    fifa 12 ultimate team how do i transfer players from FIFA 10 & 11 to 12?

Unfortunately, you cannot transfer players from your previous Ultimate Team games into FIFA Ultimate Team 12.

You can however build a 'Generations Squad' showcasing your best players in a single team from FIFA's 10-12.

You cannot play games with this team though, it is just for show.

Hope that cleared it up.

iAshHD, Jan 4, 2014
  4. iAshHD Win User

fifa 12 ultimate team how do i transfer players from FIFA 10 & 11 to 12?

Unfortunately, you cannot transfer players from your previous Ultimate Team games into FIFA Ultimate Team 12.

You can however build a 'Generations Squad' showcasing your best players in a single team from FIFA's 10-12.

You cannot play games with this team though, it is just for show.

Hope that cleared it up.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

fifa 14 on xbox one

Hi SamzeyDrfc,

Only Ultimate Team progress, players, coins and such transferred over.
  6. pn_taylor Win User

Moving from Fifa 360 legacy edition to an Xbox one

7. jonjoshellfish9 Win User

Moving from Fifa 360 legacy edition to an Xbox one

8. Brades77 Win User

Tansfering my gamertag?

Hi guys

I bought an Xbox1 and transferred my gamertag & achievements to it from my XBox360. My Xbox1 shows all my new achievements, but when I log online direct to my gamertag/profile it doesn't have the new ones. Somehow they have gotten out of sync. Does anyone
    know how to fix this?
Thema:

1. ultimate team players how to transfer from xbox to xbox1 - Similar Threads - ultimate team players

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  5. cannot play fc 24 ultimate team on rivals match.

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot play fc 24 ultimate team on rivals match.: cannot play fc 24 ultimate team on rivals match. 2551107b-13b8-4e29-888b-aa8bd7c6a51e
  6. How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...: Hi, few weeks ago I bought FC 24 ultimamente edition for 89 dollars, and today I've just realized that I got the Standard edition. How does it possible? I'm waiting for you response as soon as...
  7. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  8. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts): I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto...
  9. Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it: Hi Microsoft someone been on my account and deleted my team on fifa 23 and there was only one person who got my account and he called Lewis i had my account on fifa today after work now it gone...
  10. Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox One S and I play Fifa 23 Ultimate Team Xbox One edition alot. I am considering to buy an Xbox Series X. I'd like to know if I can continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on...