"ultimate" pass subscription ongoing for a year and a half

Discus and support "ultimate" pass subscription ongoing for a year and a half in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I remember signing up for xbox's ultimate pass and paying 1 dollar for a month of xbox ultimate and then canceling the membership immedietly. Come... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Palwinder Singh1, Jan 23, 2023.

1. "ultimate" pass subscription ongoing for a year and a half

Hi, I remember signing up for xbox's ultimate pass and paying 1 dollar for a month of xbox ultimate and then canceling the membership immedietly. Come to find out last night that it wasn't canceled and that I've been charged 16 dollars for the past year and a half. I canceled it again last night. I tried contacting Microsoft on multiple numbers but they moved online. I was charged for 16 dollars last night, I do not want this product nor have I used it more than once. Chances are microsoft isn't gonna look into my situation and be like oh here's the 320 dollars that we've been yoinking out of your bank account for months. I would think it would be decent of them at the very least not go through with this recent charge that hasn't fully processed yet.

:)

Palwinder Singh1, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Palwinder Singh1 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

In this case you are best to request all back from support. There may be something going on with the purchase.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options
    Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thank you for understanding.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

This is an ongoing issue that Game Pass Ultimate is experiencing.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I buy a 1 year Game Pass Ultimate Subscription?

There is no 1 year subscription available for Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. "ultimate" pass subscription ongoing for a year and a half - Similar Threads - ultimate pass subscription

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate is managed by BT/EE, it is not regular and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate is managed by BT/EE, it is not regular and how...: my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate is managed by BT/EE, it is not regular and how can I resolve this management? f585b918-e8dc-434f-aa6c-0f31799a2237
  4. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: As title says. I’ve been cloud gaming on my iPad for months now and never had a problem. Today I tried to log in but my cloud gaming just doesn’t recognise the fact that I have a game pass...
  5. Why is my ultimate game pass subscription disconnected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my ultimate game pass subscription disconnected.: I just paid my Xbox One ultimate pass on the 11th of October they just shut my ultimate pass off right now I can't even sign into my games it's only been a week can you please restore that for me...
  6. How do I connect EA Play from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription to another account...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect EA Play from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription to another account...: Sorry I know this is kind of confusing but bear with me. So, I just recently spoke with a friend and I am now currently sharing their Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and I am having some...
  7. Can't cloud game with my husband's Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cloud game with my husband's Ultimate Game Pass subscription: My husband has Game Pass Ultimate. I was able to cloud game on my Xbox 360. I got a Series S and I can no longer cloud game. I can install Game Pass games, I just can no longer cloud game...please...
  8. How I can buy game pass ultimate subscription?

in XboX Insiders
    How I can buy game pass ultimate subscription?: HOW I CAN BUY SUBSCRIPTION ON THE GAME PASS ULTIMATE? submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  9. Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?: I have an active XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I attempt to start Starfield on Windows 11 from Microsoft Store, it requires me to start a PC Game Pass subscription. My understanding...
  10. My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...: My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me? 3088c4f5-4f97-4d6a-8f87-32a7f52f431f