Ultimate issues

Discus and support Ultimate issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; saying join sign up when i have active account f7b8caac-5ba4-4352-99f0-32d483c07d9c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfie Roseman, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Ultimate issues

saying join sign up when i have active account

:)

Alfie Roseman, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Ultimate issues

Hi, Alfie! I appreciate you trying the steps. I hope it'll work the same for you. :)
  3. Alfie Roseman Win User

Ultimate issues

OK THANKS ILL GIVE THAT A TRY
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Ultimate issues

Hi Alfie, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check account.microsoft.com/services to confirm the status of your subscription. I also had the same issue recently I was able to fixed it by turning off the auto-renewal. You can sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services. Just turn off the recurring billing and please do not cancel the subscription.
  5. Jason Wilson Win User

Ultimate Fights mode

I have season pass and everything unlocked except ultimate knockouts and ultimate compilation. Same issue as windless.
  6. JakeConway Win User

need for speed the run

Thema:

Ultimate issues

1. Ultimate issues - Similar Threads - Ultimate issues

2. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue: Today, I received an update for the Game. Afterwards the game would not load. I then restored my PC back earlier and then in Microsoft Store app turned off updates. Microsoft you screwed up...
  4. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  5. Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: This isn't a crisis or anything, but annoying nonetheless. I've been playing Ultimate Word Games for some time now and got to levels in the 200s, but for some reason the app suddenly decided to...
  6. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!: Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company. This issue has persisted without remedy for...
  7. Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition issues: Hello I recently bought the Diablo 4 ultimate edition and I have been ab 2 hours into the game and I can seem to notice my addons and when I go to manage the addons there is only the base game...
  8. Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the Disney Dreamlight Valley game. I downloaded it on my computer, and there were no issues with the installation. However, whenever I try to...
  9. How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix account issues with store and xbox accounts not matching on PC ultimate game pass?: I am having an issue with using the xbox app and game pass on PC. My microsoft email for my pc and my xbox email for my gamertag are different emails. I just signed up for game pass ultimate but i...
  10. An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate: [img] (Translated: This computer is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate) An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate. My Laptop is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate as shown in the Xbox...