Ultimate game sale punch card

Discus and support Ultimate game sale punch card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Anybody else having issues with this not working? Press to go to the sale and get a something went wrong page with a reload button and it's been that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by carlhelps, Jul 27, 2021.

1. carlhelps
    carlhelps Guest

Anybody else having issues with this not working? Press to go to the sale and get a something went wrong page with a reload button and it's been that way since the sale started! Have so far spent 27 quid in the sale and that isn't showing on the punch card so do I wait a few days or spend enough to take it over the 30 quid and put a ticket in to support to get my 4000 points. Seems that just about every new punch card has issues lately which gives the impression Microsoft are losing interest in the rewards program!

:)

carlhelps, Jul 27, 2021
  2. carlhelps Win User

Considering how many punchcards have been broken this years and that I haven't been able to claim the daily 50 achievement points since March 18th (despite 6 tickets to support about it) I'm seriously getting the impression that Microsoft is losing interest in the rewards program. Pretty much like they lost interest in their MP4 player, their mobile phone OS, Cortana and other items over the years. I'll give it till Sunday for anything to register on my dashboard and then I guess it's another ticket to support. Things would be a whole lot easier if they made sure these things worked before they post them but it seem Microsoft want the reputation for putting out broken product, this being the fourth I've come across this year and there's no doubt others that people have come across that I haven't bothered with
  3. carlhelps Win User

Well I tried both suggestions and am still getting the Something went Wrong page with the reload page button. Strange thing is the Summer Sale punchcard is working fine (although everything on offer is **** so I haven't spent any money in there) but the punchcard takes you to the sale page instead of having to go the long way round!
  4. Reina Watt Win User

Considering how often these punch cards appear and how often this issue happens than surely it would be fixed by now, it can be quite annoying if the punch card expires and you still haven't received your points despite meeting the requirements.
    I've met the requirements for the current Ultimate Sale punch card but no update, I'll keep waiting but I do hope it gets sorted soon.
  5. Cj331 Win User

Me and my brother are also facing the same issue , we have separate consoles and live in different locations
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

The maximum waiting period for it to show up is 72 hours, so if it exceeds that make sure to go over the steps below:

Access Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

If the issue continues, you will have to open a ticket with the online support team for further assistance.
Thema:

1. Ultimate game sale punch card - Similar Threads - Ultimate game sale

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  7. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  8. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  9. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  10. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game punch cards

2. microsoft ultimate sale reward punchcard

3. ultimatevgamesale punch card not working

4. ultimate game sale xbox punch card not working,
  5. ultimate game sale punch card not showing my purchases,
  6. ultimate game sale punch card,
  7. Xbox ultimate game sale punch card,
  8. ultimate sale punch card not working again