Ultimate Game Pass question

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like a lot of people, I signed up for Ultimate Game Pass during E3. It converted my current subscriptions like I had read it would. But it’s also still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tophertanium, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Ultimate Game Pass question

Like a lot of people, I signed up for Ultimate Game Pass during E3. It converted my current subscriptions like I had read it would. But it’s also still showing that I have Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass separately with bulking coming up soon.

Will this go away soon? Is there going to be any issues with my subscriptions?

submitted by /u/Tophertanium
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tophertanium, Jun 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

It now depends what you actually bought and what type of subscription you have.

You say you have the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but above you said you have bought a 1 year Xbox Live Code.

Since Game Pass Ultimate is more expensive, a "normal" Xbox Live Gold card won't give you the full year for your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

For a 1 year Xbox Live Gold prepaid card you "only" get 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

See here: https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade under the "Frequently Asked Questions" and open the question "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem
    Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" to see which code gives you what amount of Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Ultimate Game Pass question

1. Ultimate Game Pass question - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  7. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  10. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...