Ultimate Game Pass, and you still do not keep what you download?

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass, and you still do not keep what you download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New to this whole pass stuff, am I getting this right? Even if you're Ultimate pass once a game is gone from the pass, you cannot play it unless you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Breckenridge, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Ultimate Game Pass, and you still do not keep what you download?

New to this whole pass stuff, am I getting this right? Even if you're Ultimate pass once a game is gone from the pass, you cannot play it unless you actually purchase the game? Not sure what the tier "point" of the passes is, if the game just goes away after a small amount of time. I'm paying that much for the pass I should be able to keep SOMETHING. Not just "try stuff out, and hope I finish before it goes away", I understand that this way could be abused, but there are ways to get around that by making a limit or something. The amount you have to pay for such a pass and this happening is kind of redic.. I suppose I will be canceling my subscription if that is the case. I don't want to just "try games out" I want to actually play them fully. So, if I get stuck on a part of the game for awhile, I get punished beyond the game just punishing me? Liked the idea of the pass, but the amount you pay is not worth it if this is the case. I'm on PC.

:)

Joshua Breckenridge, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Joshua! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. I understand your sentiment on this matter. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

You're getting it right. The Game Pass subscription gives you a pass or access to the games on its catalogue. Some games are staying there for very long time. There will be new games to be added and games to be removed. The good thing about Game Pass is that you can purchase games on a discounted price as well.

If you want to provide a suggestion about it, feel free to post it on their Xbox Ideas Hub here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

For more info about Game Pass for PC, learn more here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

not really tiered, there is gold, this allows online play from console (yes insane to pay to play online especially when all third party game servers are paid for and run by the dev/publisher), there is gamepass which gives access to a selection of games to play, like netflix, things rotate in and out but not as quick as you are thinking.

gamepass ultimate is gold, gamepass, gamepass pc and cloud gaming wrapped in one sub.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Not sure why you are paying 15 dollars a moth I paid.149 for .3years you are doing it.wrong

Buy 3 yearly codes for gold and add them.onto yoir account

Then buy 1 month of ultimate for for 3 years of ultimate for 149 depending on region

This.can only.be done with free accounts not current gamepass ultimate subscribers who have ro. Let it.expire

Otherwise you.get.4/1 rati

Gold Is 1/1 to ultimate as long ss you don't have ultimate
  5. Bahadır Topçuoğlu Win User

buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription

if i go to the shops and buy a game pass ultimate subscription do i still need to add a credit card when redeeming that subscription and downloading games on the game pass? i really don't want to add a credit card and it's **** that you have to unless you're actually planning on buying stuff with the CC.
    Hello, JT8804. Your question's answer is no.

Only use Game Pass code, download games and play its. So, you do not have to credit card if you go to the shops and buy a Game Pass Ultimate code.

After when you used Game Pass code, you do not need any credit card.

I hope this was what you were looking for.

Sorry if i am wrong when i write in English. :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Ultimate Game Pass, and you still do not keep what you download? - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  7. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  10. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...