Ultimate 1 month gold

Discus and support Ultimate 1 month gold in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like to cancel my subscription as well as get the balance of 16.19$ back into my account as I’ve been charged no more than 8 minutes ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SJXZ, Nov 7, 2021.

1. SJXZ
    SJXZ Guest

Ultimate 1 month gold

I would like to cancel my subscription as well as get the balance of 16.19$ back into my account as I’ve been charged no more than 8 minutes ago.

:)

SJXZ, Nov 7, 2021
  2. FatalDarkprince Win User

xbox ultimate

Here is the breakdown of how conversion works. We will use 1 months ultimate as an example.

If you have ultimate active for 1 month for example:

If you add 12 months of gold while ultimate is active, the conversion is:

12 months gold = 4 months ultimate

so 4 months ultimate + 1 prior month ultimate = 5 months ultimate

If you have only 12 months gold active:

Then if you add 1 month ultimate, the conversion is:

12 months gold = 12 months ultimate

12 months ultimate + 1 month ultimate = 13 months ultimate.

Do you understand? If you want a better conversion rate, then you need gold first and then add 1 month ultimate to make everything else ultimate but if you add gold later, it gives you less months.
  3. Smwutches Win User

12 Months of gold to ultimate?

If you add the Gold first (while not having an Ultimate subscription) and then add Ultimate, it will be converted at a ratio of 1:1. So if you add 12 months of Gold and then 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have 13 months of Ultimate.

If you already have Ultimate and add 12 months of Gold to that, it will convert to 4 months of Ultimate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold

If you bought 1 month of gold, and you have anout 3 weeks left. Then buy 1 month of Ultimate. The remaining 3 weeks of Gold is converted to Ultimate as well since Ultimate includes Gold giving you 1 month and 3 weeks of Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate

If you're buying Ultimate while you already have Gold (and/or regular Game Pass) it will convert the remaining time you have into Ultimate at a rate of 1:1. So if you have 12 months of Gold and buy 1 month of Ultimate, you end up with 13 months of Ultimate.

If you go the opposite direction and have Ultimate and then add 12 months of standard Gold or Game Pass, the Gold is converted based on price rather than time. 12 months of Gold is equal to 4 months of Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate conversion rate

It depends on what you did.

If you had regular Gold and/or Game Pass and added Game Pass Ultimate, it converts at a ratio of 1:1. So for example, if you have 8 months of Gold and add 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have a total of 9 months of Ultimate.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and you add standard Gold/Game Pass, it's converted at a ratio of 3:1. So if you had 6 months of Ultimate and add a 12 month Gold card, the Gold would convert to 4 months of Ultimate and you would have 10 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

Ultimate 1 month gold

1. Ultimate 1 month gold - Similar Threads - Ultimate month gold

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge: I keep getting a charge from Microsoft ultimate which is $18.95 a month but I have checked all of my accounts and cannot see any subscriptions. Can you point me in the direction of where to look?...
  6. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  7. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  8. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  9. Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...: So I noticed my account was still being charged 18.18 for ultimate monthly even though I canceled my subscription on my console. I don’t have ultimate written next to my gamer tag showing my...
  10. What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...: What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black ops 2 and it won’t let me add a guest keeps saying invalid membership but I was charged.it’s not invalid...