UKTB gaming looking for members

Discus and support UKTB gaming looking for members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest

    UKTB gaming looking for members


    Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have 46members in the UKTB clan on ghosts & are still recruiting
    I'm looking for members, moderators, editors, YouTubers & twitch broadcasters, mlg & gb competitive players to join & manage their role... Moderators will have to earn their spot by either rep or donation. Need members to post their heart out & start discussions.
    We will be entering competitions & tournaments for cash prizes etc. Also Looking for a sponsor to back us & represent UKTB gaming in the competitions I need support in all sorts of areas, so if this sounds interesting please join us UKTB gaming

    :)
     
    UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014
    #1
  2. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest
    UKTB gaming - need support

    Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have 46members in the UKTB clan on ghosts & are still recruiting
    I'm looking for members, moderators, editors, YouTubers & twitch broadcasters, mlg & gb competitive players to join & manage their role. Moderators will have to earn their spot by either rep or donation. Need members to post their heart out & start discussions...
    We will be entering competitions & tournaments for cash prizes etc. Also Looking for a sponsor to back us & represent UKTB gaming in the competitions I need support in all sorts of areas, so if this sounds interesting please join us UKTB gaming
     
    UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014
    #2
  3. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest
    UKTB gaming - dad of 1

    Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have 46members in the UKTB clan on ghosts & are still recruiting
    I'm looking for members, moderators, editors, YouTubers & twitch broadcasters, mlg & gb competitive players to join & manage their role. Moderators will have to earn their spot by either rep or donation. Need members to post their heart out & start discussions.
    We will be entering competitions & tournaments for cash prizes etc... Also Looking for a sponsor to back us & represent UKTB gaming in the competitions I need support in all sorts of areas, so if this sounds interesting please join us UKTB gaming
     
    UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014
    #3
  4. UKTOPBOIS Win User

    Looking 4 A Clan

    Join UKTB ghosts clan, we got 30memvers & currently in 1st
  5. UKTOPBOIS Win User

    UKTB gaming - need support

    What are you talking about? You strange person... This is a gaming forum where I'm posting for GAMERS to join me to play xbox, I'm just making it more interesting by entering competitions.

    Are you going to comment on each and every post that is recruiting members for clans???
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    UKTB gaming - need support

    You are spamming adverts for your website,which is not allowed on this forum.

    If you want to look for new members for you clan then post in the clan forums.

    -

    Posting on a fake silver account makes me think you either know you are breaking the rules or are running a scam website.
  7. Grimlocke Prime Win User

    UKTB gaming - dad of 1

    from One Community to another. Good luck in all you intend to achieve

    . Founder and Leader of The Prime Gaming Community
  8. UKTOPBOIS Win User

    Ghosts: UKTB clan recruiting

    Clans building up now, come on let's make it 100members
Thema:

UKTB gaming looking for members

Loading...
  1. UKTB gaming looking for members - Similar Threads - UKTB gaming looking

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. UKTB gaming - dad of 1

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UKTB gaming - dad of 1: Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have...
  8. UKTB gaming

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UKTB gaming: Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have...
  9. UKTB - recruiting ghosts clan currently 1st with 30members! Join us

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UKTB - recruiting ghosts clan currently 1st with 30members! Join us: Message me your gamertag if your interested in joining the clan, very successful & always someone online to plate it has we have 30members 91c6e740-47ce-40b6-8886-5872d5afd6d5
  10. UKTB gaming - need support

    in XBoX on Consoles
    UKTB gaming - need support: Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have...