UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

Discus and support UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I booted up the Xbox app on my PC tonight and navigated to the Cloud Gaming section only to be presented with this: [img] I'm in the UK which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saibernetyx, Jan 27, 2022.

  1. Saibernetyx
    Saibernetyx Guest

    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?


    Hi

    I booted up the Xbox app on my PC tonight and navigated to the Cloud Gaming section only to be presented with this:


    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region? [​IMG]


    I'm in the UK which is a supported region. I have double checked my region settings, turned off my VPN, tried to repair the Xbox app, but nothing has fixed it.

    I can still play games on Xcloud in browser using Edge.

    Is this something on Microsoft's end?

    :)
     
    Saibernetyx, Jan 27, 2022
    #1
  2. shivalaktika Win User

    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

    I have this same problem and adding a Region didn't work. This also happens when i try to play using my xbox one.
  3. RomiRamadani Win User

    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Hi, Glad you got it to work. Thank you for sharing the fix as well
    I have the same issue here too.. i submit my region and didn't happen.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Hi, Glad you got it to work. Thank you for sharing the fix as well
  5. Saibernetyx Win User

    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

    I may have fixed it.


    [​IMG]


    All I did was add some extra language info on my MS account.


    [​IMG]


    These were blank before.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox PC - Cloud Gaming says unsupported region in the UK

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Make sure that you're physically located in the UK. Also, if you can try using a different network connection that would be great.

    By the way, when you try to use the website (https://xbox.com/play), are you encountering the same issue?
Thema:

UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

Loading...
  1. UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Xcloud

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Suggestion for Improving Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud)

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for Improving Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud): Optimizing Traffic and Connection in the Browser with JavaScript Implement advanced compression and dynamic preloading techniques to reduce bandwidth usage. Utilize WebRTC and WebAssembly to...
  7. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  8. XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands: Most Microsoft business products are supported on the Faroe Islands (part of Denmark). I was curious if there is any chances of seeing support for XCloud (Cloud Gaming) support here? Additionally,...
  9. Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...: Its just unpayable Ive spent a week messing around with it and finally I can say with 100% confidence the problem is not at my end Such a shame. really needs sorting out its utterly unplayable...
  10. Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud

    in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud: My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now works perfectly and I've played Cyberpunk 2077...