UK XBox All Access

Discus and support UK XBox All Access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Anyone any news when the XBox All Access come to the UK.... in time for Christmas 2018... be a brilliant offer for this year... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by John768513, Sep 3, 2018.

  1. John768513
    John768513 Guest

    UK XBox All Access


    Anyone any news when the XBox All Access come to the UK.... in time for Christmas 2018... be a brilliant offer for this year

    :)
     
    John768513, Sep 3, 2018
    #1
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    LOCKED - Can't download map pack Escalation for Black ops

    Account Region+Game Disc Region+Actual Live in Region=ALL must match

    US+US+US=Access US+UK+UK=Denied US+US+UK=Denied

    pretty clear to me
     
    ngocphi, Sep 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Map packs in Europe?

    ALL of the Black Ops Map Packs are REGION LOCKED. That means you must meet certain criteria in order to get access to download them. If you do not meet ALL of the criteria then you will encounter issues downloading and accessing the content.



    Account Region+Game Disc Region+Actual Live in Region=ALL must match



    US+US+US+Access US+UK+UK=Denied US+US+UK=Denied US+UK+Ger=Denied



    Also if you do not live in a Live supported region you will not be able to get the map pack(s) at all.
     
    Temhotabot, Sep 3, 2018
    #3
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

    UK XBox All Access

    The only information for now is that only available on US. You need to stay tuned for more information.
     
    SLB4EVERPT, Sep 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Mistress Sara, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

    UK XBox All Access

    Hi there,

    As it's only just been announced for the US, it's still too early to tell if/when it will roll out to other countries.

    Best thing to do, watch for an announcement on https://news.xbox.com,
    https://majornelson.com/, or on a This Week in Xbox video segment.
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    UK XBox All Access

    The only information for now is that only available on US. You need to stay tuned for more information.
  8. Leemur60 Win User

    Xbox all access UK accessibility is a joke.

    Hi

    I am not sure what the problem is with this other than as mentioned previously about failing credit checks. Credit checks take a lot into account, not just how much you earn but also current debt (loans, mortgages, car finance etc) along with past history.
    Each institution has different criteria. A high credit score doesn't necessarily mean you will be accepted. Klarna is a popular company to use for the European market as it is European. PayPal is sometimes used.

    I have just got a new Xbox One X on All Access without any problems or being asked to take out extra debt as you mentioned. I have a few friends and family that have done the same without issue.

    I would suggest contacting Klarna to see what the issue is as this is a problem with them and not Microsoft.
  9. cs150477 Win User

    Xbox all access UK accessibility is a joke.

    I have just been declined as well and I have no credit issues and cannot understand why i was declined for what is relatively small credit.

    I take it from your thread above you have heard of many people being declined?

    I would have thought for the UK clients, Microsoft would have chosen a UK financier?
  10. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    Xbox all access UK accessibility is a joke.

    I wouldn't recommend signing up to any credit scheme that doesn't tell you how much you will actually have to pay to get what you want.
Thema:

UK XBox All Access

Loading...
  1. UK XBox All Access - Similar Threads - Access

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...