UK Customer support telephone number

Discus and support UK Customer support telephone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am based in the UK and getting really frustrated trying to navigate online support options for XBox. Does anyone know a customer support telephone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mike H1_754, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Mike H1_754
    Mike H1_754 Guest

I am based in the UK and getting really frustrated trying to navigate online support options for XBox. Does anyone know a customer support telephone number where I can speak to a real person? Thanks!

:)

Mike H1_754, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mike, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat, I believe the callback is not working.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. BassPlugger Win User

Game Icons/Pictures are greyed out.

Is there a UK contact telephone number?
  4. L3TH4L M1SS1L3 Win User

Error code 80070428 with two issues

Alright, can you just give the mobile/telephone number for the UK please?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Telephone number

Hello Super,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you created an account with your phone number instead of email, or wrote in wrong phone number, you can go to the
    Account website. Sign in and then you can make the necessary changes needed on the account.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Telephone number

Please do NOT post your private information like phone numbers in this public forum. Everyone on the Internet can now see your phone number!!!

To change your number go to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and change it.
Thema:

1. UK Customer support telephone number - Similar Threads - Customer support telephone

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  8. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  9. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...
  10. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...