uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....
Discus and support uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens is listed as a 360 game that can be played withe the xbox one, but this uk import game does not start in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deserteurXX, Jan 14, 2020.
Thema:
uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....
Loading...
-
uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber..... - Similar Threads - 360 game german
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history
in XboX InsidersIssue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I... -
Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x
in XboX InsidersXbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments] -
German version of XBox 360 game Family Guy
in XBoX Games and AppsGerman version of XBox 360 game Family Guy: My first trial at the XBox forum and I'm not sure if I should write in English or German, since my question refers to the German version of an older XBox 360 game, so I assume German players would... -
Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save
in XBoX on WindowsFable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...