UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤

Discus and support UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No ads at all within the entire homepage. No people, ads are not "notifications.' So put all ads under the Store tab where they belong and not directly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElectroFlying, Oct 31, 2017.

  1. UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤


    No ads at all within the entire homepage. No people, ads are not "notifications.' So put all ads under the Store tab where they belong and not directly under everyones noses.

    Double the Pins.

    5 last used or played games/apps spaces so we'll not have to navigate far and wide to find our top 5 favorite selections.

    Games on our hdds need to be seperated. OG Xbox tab, then 360 tab and finally X1 tab. A total of 3 tabs and within each tab a seperate tab for Indie, Arcade and On Demand titles.

    Ease of navigation with no distractions (ads) is what the homepage SHOULD have been from. 'Day One.'

    Any other suggestions?

    Oh, and a complete redesign of these worthless D pads.

    :)
     
    ElectroFlying, Oct 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Is it just me?

    Or has the COD forums here turned into "Whine about every little thing that doesn't tickle you pink!"

    I've just been reading, and almost every post here is about people whining about how much they hate this game, yet for some reason it's always on their top played list.
     
    SpeckledEagle, Oct 31, 2017
    #2
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    June update now released to general public

    UI seem's slightly quicker/responsive since the update

    Or is it just me?
     
    neilhorgan, Oct 31, 2017
    #3
  4. UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤

    To the MS software team(s)

    If you in any way whatsoever feel that you "just can't do simple." HANDS OFF and do the world a favor and seek another carrier!
     
    ElectroFlying, Oct 31, 2017
    #4
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

    🙂 UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤

    To the MS software team(s)

    If you in any way whatsoever feel that you "just can't do simple." HANDS OFF and do the world a favor and seek another carrier!
  6. RacoonPete Win User

    What MP weapons do you want...but have had no luck getting?

    I would just be tickled pink if I could get an upgrade for the Black Widow, Carnifex, or Paladin.
  7. AdamantErik Win User

    Hey yo, Xbox people, greenlight a sequel to Phantom Dust,you know what I'm saying?

    ayy

    thanks for greenlighting it ==b

    ❤❤ ❤ ❤
  8. UnsoundAli999 Win User

    My xbox doesn't download while its off

    Thank you solution 3 fixed my problem ❤❤❤
  9. momracer1811 Win User

    XBOX 360 External Storage

    Actually you can update now to the 2tb one happy gaming!❤😊
Thema:

UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤

Loading...
  1. UI update that will just tickle me PINK ❤ - Similar Threads - update tickle PINK

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...