UI bug?

Discus and support UI bug? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the past 2 hours or so I've been trying to solve a problem that I've got with my console. It looks like the top of my screen is being cut, along... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AwtaCtrl, May 19, 2018.

1. AwtaCtrl
    AwtaCtrl Guest

UI bug?

For the past 2 hours or so I've been trying to solve a problem that I've got with my console.

It looks like the top of my screen is being cut, along with the option to buy a game, cant scroll up or even try to select options that dont show within border. My aspect ratio is on the right setting. The problem only happens when
    I get to a screen where I want to buy a game, it's all good in other menus. If someone has a solution that'd be great.

(Probably posting in wrong forum sorry.)

:)

AwtaCtrl, May 19, 2018
  2. this new UI really is just horrible....

No Skill, you apparently don't know what a UI is, because what you described is ALSO a UI - it stands for "user interface" which means if you can interact with it, it's a UI... UI bug? ;)

Galactic Geek, May 19, 2018
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox one Getting Windows 10.

Cortana, holograms, and a more flexible youth friendlier and personal UI and a faster responding UI. I am sick of squares and that inflexible windows 8 UI.

smileskybird, May 19, 2018
  4. Zedpellin
    Zedpellin Guest

UI bug?

I still have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Zedpellin, May 27, 2018
  5. Zedpellin Win User

UI bug?

I still have the same issue. Did you find a solution?
  6. EnderBeef192 Win User

Minecraft launcher xbox login ui change?

Well, that login screen picture you provided is the same as mine, i am also using the 1.2.4.0 version, is there any way to downgrade or get the old ui back? the old ui seems more modern, seems like this is an ui change not a bug.
  7. PenetronnZune Win User

Antenna TV on Xbox One

How does the UI look? One of the things that bugs me is the dialing UI from the one guide and my TiVo premiere. Any chance you can disable the homeworx media content ribbon?
  8. Adrellias Win User

XBOX UI/Content Language Mixed even though it has been set to english.

@ngocphi

Stop trolling the thread. Like I said, the UI is in a mixed language its a bug.
  9. RippenHarra Win User

So I OPTED IN For The New Xbox Experience Preview. Did you?

Got the new UI last night. Really nice but as they said it's got some bugs but man is it fast.
Thema:

UI bug?

1. UI bug? - Similar Threads - bug

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  4. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  5. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  6. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  7. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  8. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  9. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?: So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest...
  10. Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe

in XboX Insiders
    Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe: Hallo zusammen, irgendwie aus heiterem himmel ist das passiert, einer ne Ahnung wie man es behebt ? Danke https://postimg.cc/xqzTkjZ5 submitted by /u/WhichCryptographer15 [link] [comments]