Uhm why can't I sign in?

Discus and support Uhm why can't I sign in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wtf it keeps not letting me sign in to my account it keeps leaving me an error message sayin 0x8dd0006?the heck do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MandiiRage, Dec 9, 2017.

  1. MandiiRage
    MandiiRage Guest

    Uhm why can't I sign in?


    wtf it keeps not letting me sign in to my account it keeps leaving me an error message sayin 0x8dd0006?the heck do I do?

    :)
     
    MandiiRage, Dec 9, 2017
    #1
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    why can't I sign in?

    Are you still having this issue?

    If so, let us know any error codes or messages you're getting and someone should be able to help you.
     
    maxen, Dec 9, 2017
    #2
  3. Why can't I sign in?

    been getting an error message saying that I can't sign in and to wait and try again in a couple of minutes but I've been waiting over 2 hours, there is no service issue as my 2 kids are playing theirs. What gives?
     
    PeachClown184, Dec 9, 2017
    #3
  4. PHANTOMATIKA432 Win User

    My account was hacked and I lost the games I bought on it!

    Uhm... It won't load. That's why I'm here ;-;
  5. Blacktoe 555 Win User

    Buttons in Clan Tag

    @Red Suns...?

    Uhm, I'm talking about changing a clan tag. You seem to keep bringing up this comparison to felonies... Which I can't possibly understand why. Unless... you actually think they are the same thing? Which can't be true, right?
  6. Photonimus Win User

    Uhm..?

    I can't answer that publically, but if you check your forum private messages in a minute, I'll send you the answer.

    For future reference, anything that involves the beta in even the slightest should be asked in the beta forums.
  7. Ahzida Win User

    Uhm..?

    I guess I phrased it wrong.

    This account was registered for the Beta. Thank you for the additional information, but I'm not asking whether or not I'll be able to purchase content digitally, but how I would go about doing it. I'm without a credit card and it uses local currency now.
    I don't understand how I'm supposed to purchase digitally without a credit card.
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Uhm..?

    Please take a look at your Payment History. If your points have been converted to currency then it means that your console was registered as part of the Beta program OR your profile was downloaded on to someone's Xbox who was registered as part of the Beta.
    If either of those cases are true, then you will ONLY be able to make purchases on a console that has the Beta. You can make purchases on a Beta console, then on your console you can visit your Xbox.com Download History or go to the download
    history on your Xbox and re-download the item on your console. Once the Beta is completed and the update released publicly (tentatively Fall 2013) you should no longer experience the issue. If your Payment History does not show the points converted as currency
    please let us know. Thank you,
Thema:

Uhm why can't I sign in?

Loading...
  1. Uhm why can't I sign in? - Similar Threads - Uhm why can't

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Uhm Minecraft with gamepass core??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhm Minecraft with gamepass core??: i got gamepass core just to play minecraft and it says i cant?? On the bio of minecraft it says "Requires xbox game pass Core,Standard or ultimate."Atleast fix that problem and dont **** scam me...
  10. So uhm this ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So uhm this ?: [img] Both microsoft store and xbox get me this error. 27efc3a9-d6a3-413e-a8bf-ce31e5229a8c