Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

Discus and support Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why are you showing ugly political ads from America First Legal claiming whites are discriminated against in your games. I play games to get away from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IHaveCats, Nov 1, 2022.

  1. IHaveCats
    IHaveCats Guest

    Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate


    Why are you showing ugly political ads from America First Legal claiming whites are discriminated against in your games. I play games to get away from this type of ugliness. You should NOT put political ads in games.

    :)
     
    IHaveCats, Nov 1, 2022
    #1
  2. IHaveCats Win User

    Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

    How do I contact Microsoft about this. These ads are NOT appropriate for games that children play.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

    To send this type of suggestion, you can download the HUB for suggestion app on Windows 10-11 to be able to send your suggestion/complaint directly to the responsible team.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    IHaveCats, the issue of ads in games is a negotiation of the game developer, friend.

    I'm sorry you don't like it, but the companies reserve the right to have a portion dedicated to ADS.

    What you can do would be to leave a suggestion for them, in the respective service channel of the game.

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Pain Gaming Win User

    Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

    With the age range, I'd disagree.
  6. IHaveCats Win User

    Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

    I am playing Solitaire and Mahjong. This ad is not appropriate for this application.
Thema:

Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

Loading...
  1. Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate - Similar Threads - Ugly Political Ads

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Is there a way to get the old Minecraft UI back? The new UI looks very ugly, I just hate...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get the old Minecraft UI back? The new UI looks very ugly, I just hate...: [img] [img] The top one a random example I found and is the old UI. The bottom one is the ugly gray blob Mojang switched to. No hate towards Mojang, I quite like the update so far,...