Ughhh Help please.

Discus and support Ughhh Help please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ordered a 5$ reward card on xbox rewards still hasnt shown up on my email or account. was redeemed on the 6th of may. Secondly why couldn't I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wicked Sl4yer, May 6, 2018.

  1. Ughhh Help please.


    Ordered a 5$ reward card on xbox rewards still hasnt shown up on my email or account.

    was redeemed on the 6th of may.

    Secondly why couldn't I have just email this to you.

    Some people hate twitter and social media. (its brainrotting garbage)

    and some people like me dont want to dik around in these forums.

    picking between a social media platform and forums thqt take forever isnt exactly the greatest customer service.

    plus I gotta bookmark this crap now just to find my way back just to see of yall will do anything. Like seriously this is pretty bad customer support service.

    :)
     
    Wicked Sl4yer, May 6, 2018
    #1
  2. shar2d2
    shar2d2 Guest
    Kinect problems with NBA 2k14 Xbox One

    ughhh...same issues with mine...any ideas? does re-installing help?
     
    shar2d2, May 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Swiping
    Swiping Guest
    Account Region Moving.

    Ughhh. Thanks. I guess you answered it, but it didnt help too much. :/
     
    Swiping, May 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Ughhh Help please.

    For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that if you redeemed rewards credits, it takes about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending on your account so it would be too soon to see
    them pending.
     
    Smwutches, May 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Wouldnt this still count aince xbox rewards is a microsoft service that deposits money inrp ypur micrpspft account.

    the money xan be used in the xbox stpre or the microsoft store, so while I do see your point.

    i dont see a reason why dropping the question in services and account is wrong.
     
    Wicked Sl4yer, May 6, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
     
    Smwutches, May 6, 2018
    #6
  7. MissEdi
    MissEdi Guest
    MissEdi, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. MissEdi Win User

    Ughhh Help please.

  9. Smwutches Win User

    Ughhh Help please.

    For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that if you redeemed rewards credits, it takes about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending on your account so it would be too soon to see
    them pending.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    Ughhh Help please.

    The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  11. Wicked Sl4yer Win User

    Ughhh Help please.

    Wouldnt this still count aince xbox rewards is a microsoft service that deposits money inrp ypur micrpspft account.

    the money xan be used in the xbox stpre or the microsoft store, so while I do see your point.

    i dont see a reason why dropping the question in services and account is wrong.
  12. ​Jamie​ Win User

    Error codes

    Ughhh frustrating.. I'm really sorry I couldn't help..
Thema:

Ughhh Help please.

Loading...
  1. Ughhh Help please. - Similar Threads - Ughhh Help please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Ughhh Help please.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ughhh Help please.: Ordered a 5$ reward card on xbox rewards still hasnt shown up on my email or account. was redeemed on the 6th of may. Secondly why couldn't I have just email this to you. Some people hate...
  10. Ughhh

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ughhh: I keep getting " Took to long to start error " while trying to play Rainbow Six Seige. Does anyone know how I can fix the issue? Thanks, f5531f8e-61fe-43d4-a513-37ab5c6f1327