Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc

Discus and support Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!! So i have the game Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Xbox which i thought was supposed to be play anywhere, but anywho. I have Ubisoft Connect on PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WrDSunDntShyn99, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc

Hi!!

So i have the game Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Xbox which i thought was supposed to be play anywhere, but anywho. I have Ubisoft Connect on PC and my other Creed games show up and can be downloaded, but Valhalla doesn't show as being owned... How can i play Valhalla on pc without having to buy the game all over again? Please Help!!

:)

WrDSunDntShyn99, Dec 3, 2022
  2. WrDSunDntShyn99 Win User

Sorry but that doesn't actually answer my question. I payed for Origins on xbox and Odyssey and they are both downloadable through Ubisoft Connect on Pc. Even when not on game pass...
  3. WrDSunDntShyn99 Win User

I just download AC Origins through Ubisoft Connect, it's not on the play anywhere either? And my AC Valhalla game is connected to it just like the other AC games. I can also download Odyssey and Origins, just not Valhalla. And i did not pay for them on PC.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

RUMOURED assassins creed leak?

6. Lofty Who Win User

Assassins Creed V

Thema:

1. Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc - Similar Threads - Ubisoft Connect Won't

2. Unable to connect to ubisoft +

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to ubisoft +: I can't connect to ubisoft + from xbox series x console 3b3cb02d-e73f-4b8f-a716-67a15d813aef
  3. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  4. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  5. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  6. How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save: I have been Assassin's Creed Origins on cloud gaming for the past year and I recent downloaded the game onto my pc because my wifi has gotten really bad and I can no longer play cloud gaming for...
  7. Xbox app and Ubisoft Connect app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Ubisoft Connect app: The Windows Xbox app now launches the Ubisoft Connect app even if you're not playing one of the Ubi games on Game Pass - you can spot it running in the task bar system tray. As a result - - If...
  8. Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect: [img] I am trying to install Far Cry 5 using Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I click Install on the game page it wants me to install Ubisoft Connect even if it is already installed. After I...
  9. Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.: My XBOX account is not connected to another Ubisoft account, and my Ubisoft account isn't connected to another XBOX account. But for some reason, it's still saying that my XBOX account is...
  10. how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?: No matter how hard I try or what I do ubisoft connect will not allow me to install assassins creed odyssey. I have my accounts linked, i have both apps downloaded, i am using windows 11, and i...