Typical to Get no Contact from Support for 13+ Days? (Xbox Controller Warranty)

Discus and support Typical to Get no Contact from Support for 13+ Days? (Xbox Controller Warranty) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had to open two cases for some recently purchased controllers with issues. I got an e-mail asking me to provide screenshots/etc. on an upload site,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SehnderFrei, Apr 10, 2020.

1. SehnderFrei
    SehnderFrei Guest

I had to open two cases for some recently purchased controllers with issues. I got an e-mail asking me to provide screenshots/etc. on an upload site, which I did and then replied to the e-mails to let them know it was done. That was back on March 27th and
    I haven't heard back since (sent them an e-mail asking what's up).

I'm curious if...

• This is typical during normal times
    • Typical during current times
    • ... or something I need to escalate somehow

If something to escalate, I'm at a bit of a loss at to what to do since there is literally no way to get a hold of an actual person by either chat or phone for controller warrant issues. Appreciate any thoughts/experiences you can share. Thanks!

:)

SehnderFrei, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not typically during normal times. They do have a notification that support may be delayed currently, but you may want to try contacting them again. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If
    you're not seeing those options, try changing your category/topic. Typically billing options will always have those available.
  3. SehnderFrei Win User

@Smwutches: Thanks for the thoughts, I'll do that!

@VegetaKR: For some additional context, I'm actually using a PC (posted here since more likely to be seen), and have gone through all the trouble shooting steps. So it really is just faulty hardware. I actually posted this just to confirm
    I'm not expecting to much from them in light of current circumstances, sounds like it still warrants a friendly reach out. Thanks!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

5. VegetaKR Win User

Hello,

It appears some users are meetings issues with their controllers. Could you try to uninstall it and refresh the connection betweek controllers and console.

Of course, before that, refresh the cache by turning off the xbox staying pushed on the power button until it's off and then turn it on.

I hope this will help you.

About time of treatment, with that special moment we are living, technical teams are focus on every problem we are all meeting.

Be patient as I could be and be sure the issue will be fixed one day for sure.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Sent my Elite controller for repair but it came back the same.

the warranty is typically 90 days in the states for accessories and 90 days from the day you receive your controller back from the repair center.

Try and contact support again and see if they will be able to create another repair order for you to send your controller back into them.
Thema:

1. Typical to Get no Contact from Support for 13+ Days? (Xbox Controller Warranty) - Similar Threads - Typical Contact Support

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions: I've had it with Microsoft. I've switched to iOS years ago and I've lost touch with all the nuances it takes to navigate permissions and settings for gaming. I've got kids that want to play online...
  6. How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...: It works fine in the browser just not on the app (PC Win 11). Already tried removing firewalls, logging in and out, Xbox app and windows are fully updated. Works on other devices....
  7. When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?: I participated in the 23 August Fanfest Trivia and placed top 500. But I seem to not have received any rewards on my account. 31929f5a-a9be-4e6c-9c80-ba102d6a5d8f
  8. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  9. Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?: I’ve had several XBox X|S controllers go down because R1 bumper just stops working. Is this a common issue? 4517ea52-6956-4043-8e09-abd93aa76aa2
  10. Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue: Hi I have ASUS TUF F15 Laptop while gaming wifi disappears please help me in resolving this issue. eb74a8c4-2e9e-4e2f-b81a-c7d33902ae87