Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

Discus and support Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My two sons have an XBox One S, where you put the game in the slot and they love playing FIFA etc. But they often end up arguing on whose turn it is,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColinO1, Dec 4, 2019.

  1. ColinO1
    ColinO1 Guest

    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?


    My two sons have an XBox One S, where you put the game in the slot and they love playing FIFA etc. But they often end up arguing on whose turn it is, so I'm thinking of my youngest one of his own for his birthday. I've seen the digital ones are reasonably
    priced now, but want to know if he can still access the games he has from his old (shared Xbox, or whether I need to buy them all again? Similarly, if I download a game onto the digital version, can they then play that on the old XBox one (non digital version)
    as well?

    Does the new digital version recognise their old gamer names, and history, so in FIFA for instance, they wouldn't need to start everything from scratch?

    Thanks for any advice/help

    :)
     
    ColinO1, Dec 4, 2019
    #1
  2. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    Do i need to buy the games again.

    with digital games you can share between two xbox ones with the home xbox option
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

    So, just to be sure I'm understanding this correctly; He won't be able to play FIFA 20 (as it's been bought on disc), but if he bought/downloaded the game again, he COULD pick up his old username and all the history he'd built up in the game? And also, any
    other games he downloaded in the future, could also be access on the disc version?

    Sorry If I sound like a doughnut, I'm getting old :)
    Yes! User info and game saves are all stored in the cloud (provided the original console has been connected to the internet). When he logs into the xbox it will download the cloud save for any game he launches.
  4. Tarnend Win User

    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

    yeah you will be able to share digital games.

    get child A to sign into child B console and set that console as their home xbox

    then child B signs back in and uses child B console

    child A uses child A console

    You can do it the other as well if you wanted to but not needed.

    any purchases are then to be done and any codes redeemed for games to be done on child A account as they will be available on child B console and child A account.

    I hope that makes sense?

    Good luck :)
  5. BubblegumNBeer Win User

    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

    This is what we've done in the past; it has worked for digital and disc content.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

    Through the Home Xbox feature, users can set a single console as their account's Home Xbox and permit access to all digital content owned by that account. That said, disc-based content will NOT work on Xbox One S All-Digital Edition.

    Since all game saves are stored to the user's Microsoft account in the cloud, users can sign into any Xbox One console and pick up right where they left off.
Thema:

Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

Loading...
  1. Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games? - Similar Threads - Xbox's Digital share

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  10. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]