Two Xboxes one account but having trouble with the account on one of them

Discus and support Two Xboxes one account but having trouble with the account on one of them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 xboxes and one account don't play on them at the same time but when try and play games i.e. Fortnite keeps saying trouble logging in if my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Skeels1, May 5, 2023.

1. John Skeels1
    John Skeels1 Guest

I have 2 xboxes and one account don't play on them at the same time but when try and play games i.e. Fortnite keeps saying trouble logging in if my live on one but ok on the other one.

:)

John Skeels1, May 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no you can only login in one device at a time

The second player needs another account

Also fortnite is free to play

You can make one console your home console and the other profile can usr that console would.benefits but the second console only you can use
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware on the console that you're having an issue with. This is to refresh the connection between the affected console and your router/modem.

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. ChillyChe Win User

" windows live ID associated with a differant gamertag?"first time xbox owner cant connect to xbox live

So, I have a similar problem. But the bigger issue is that now I basically have two accounts, one that was my windows live account and one that is just my account on my XBox. I want to link those two accounts, merge them if you will. Is that possible?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Customer review

Are you using an Xbox one?

An Xbox 360?

Xbox 360s have the capability to have what are called offline profiles that are not connected to MS accounts.

Accounts on Xbox Ones have to have a MS account attached to them.

If you are on an Xbox one then that means you have two different MS accounts if the one that you put gift card on the computer you would have needed to be signed into the account that was attached to your Xbox One profile.
  6. Caelan63 Win User

Why does my account #thing on top of gamercard say...

Maybe he mistook the account you're on right now as the one you seem to be having problem's with.

I looked up that account and if having 0 is to high for a two week old account, then I think we're all in trouble.
Thema:

1. Two Xboxes one account but having trouble with the account on one of them - Similar Threads - Xboxes account having

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  5. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  6. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...: Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop b2b56295-7dc7-47d0-9f82-811c8bad3300
  7. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  8. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  9. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  10. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...