Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing...

Discus and support Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! We have a single-income family with two disabled children. My wife spends day and night with our younger boys, and recently, I was able to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zachtronics, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Zachtronics
    Zachtronics Guest

Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing...

Hello! We have a single-income family with two disabled children. My wife spends day and night with our younger boys, and recently, I was able to get two Series X consoles for my oldest two children.

Over the years, they have had their game-sharing go out-of-sync, and now, after getting new consoles, they needed to, once again, re-establish their game sharing.

We have been told by Microsoft representatives that they cannot give us more switches, until October, which I think is untrue. We haven't the ability to buy duplicate copies for every single piece of software that my oldest want. It's already hard enough that I buy many of the same games for myself, so we've already purchased at least two copies of every single product from your company.

There MUST be a way for them to address the bugs with game-sharing, as needed, when needed. What are our options?

:)

Zachtronics, Jul 24, 2022
  2. Zachtronics Win User

Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing switches.

I know they're not. I appreciate you being diligent in your responses. I hope you understand our frustration! With whom could I escalate this request?

Cheers.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing switches.

Support is correct. They will no longer give more switches. All you can do is wait for the limit to reset on its own.
  4. Zachtronics Win User

I know they're not. I appreciate you being diligent in your responses. I hope you understand our frustration! With whom could I escalate this request?

Cheers.
    Support used to have the ability to reset your home xbox switches but it just got abused and supports ability to do so was taken away years ago.

Well, it's perfectly transparent how some have abused it. I have seen the abuse myself, so perhaps it's Microsoft's job to tune it.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Cheers.
    Support used to have the ability to reset your home xbox switches but it just got abused and supports ability to do so was taken away years ago.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I don't work for Microsoft so I can't do anything about accommodating families. Personally I've never had issues with it. It's never just changed on its own like that. Make sure your kids aren't trying to game share with their friends.
Thema:

1. Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing... - Similar Threads - Series consoles were

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  4. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...: If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I fuse these two consoles into one ultimate powerhouse xbox with 24 teraflops of power?...
  10. If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?: If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned? e3e083b2-4e69-4359-87d4-16a74ef90cbd