Two Xbox Ones

Discus and support Two Xbox Ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two Xbox consoles in my living room. An Xbox one X and a regular Xbox one. If the Xbox One is turned on and then I turn on the Xbox One X it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasterCipher007, Feb 4, 2018.

  1. Two Xbox Ones


    I have two Xbox consoles in my living room. An Xbox one X and a regular Xbox one. If the Xbox One is turned on and then I turn on the Xbox One X it will power off the other console. Any ideas on what to check to resolve this issue?

    :)
     
    MasterCipher007, Feb 4, 2018
    #1
  2. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest
    Two Xbox Ones ?

    Also, if you are signed into your 2nd xbox (the non home xbox) other persons can also enjoy the benefits of gold on that console. That is how I let my two boys play together on 2 consoles. Neither has gold, but as long as I am signed into the xbox without
    Home, both can play each other in minecraft for example.
     
    RocNrolla, Feb 4, 2018
    #2
  3. DotNetRob
    DotNetRob Guest
    Two Xbox Ones ?

    Thanks for the info. Can I still get my gold features when I am logged into either xbox one boxes? Also where is this "home console" setting at?
     
    DotNetRob, Feb 4, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Two Xbox Ones

    Hi

    It should not cause your other console to power off the only thing that should happen is your profile will only be allowed to be signed in on one console at any time and will get logged out on one of the consoles. If they are both connected to the same wall
    outlet/ power strip can you try connecting them to two different ones to see if you still experience the same issue.
     
    gds1972, Feb 4, 2018
    #4
  5. tohellnbak Win User

    Two Xbox Ones - Two Accounts

    use home gold console sharing...

    why not make his console your home console... he gets access to all your games, apps and gold subscription benefits... meaning he does not need a gold account saving you some money... also any game you buy is available to that console and yourself.. meaning
    you only need to purchase a game ONCE..

    when you purchase a game.. you get 2 licenses... one tied to your home gold.. one ties to your account...
  6. Targa Ray Win User

    Two Xbox Ones - Two Accounts

    Thank you, Would you have any links to support that?

    I was told I could only game on his Xbox using MY Account for a limited time..

    You are saying that is Not True.. if so great

    Again thanks..
  7. smileskybird Win User

    Two Xbox Ones - Two Accounts

    What Doc said.

    Sure you can use the Home Gold but you can only use it on one console at a time. Also, if they want to go on Xbox 360 (which is highly popular), you'll need your own Gold account to play multiplayer games and join XBL Parties on Xbox 360. You can't join
    or create an Xbox Live Party on 360 without holding a Gold account. And everyone gets special monthly Games with Gold deals when you have a Gold account. Gold is better. And it's easier to socialize with Gold too. And 12M Gold membership is affordable for
    yourself. In NZ rrp for 12M Gold is only NZ$79.95 though some authorized retailers offer it for NZ$48 when they have sales - I benefit a lot from the retailers. If you get Gold for yourself it isn't expensive and well worth the money. Get it once and you won't
    have to worry about it for a whopping long 12 months. Having Gold is like being a VIP member on XBL in contrast to just having a Free Account on XBL (or what some on here still call Silver even though it's officially called Free Account now.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Two Xbox Ones - Two Accounts

    It should be noted that the 2 for 1 game concept that Tohellnbak is talking about refers exclusively to digital purchases only. ;)
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

    Two Xbox Ones - Two Accounts

    An example of how it works:

    2 consoles (1 of which is designated as your "home" console).

    2 player profiles/accounts (1 with a Gold subscription and 1 without).

    Any digital game you buy under your account is considered yours and can be played by you on any console where your profile is located. You can designate 1 console as your "home" console. Any other profiles on that console can play your games as if they owned
    it too, even if you're not currently signed in on that console. If at least one account/profile on that console has a Gold subscription, all other accounts on that console are also treated as if they have it, even if they don't, giving them access to all of
    the features a Gold subscription offers. On any console that is NOT your "home" console, you can install and play your games as long as your profile is on that console. Any other profile on that console will not be able to play your games unless you are also
    signed in at the same time.

    So, what Tohellnbak is suggesting is that you take advantage of this by putting your profile and games on both consoles and designating your son's console as the Home console. This way, he gains access to everything you have: your games and Gold subscription,
    without you needing to be signed in. You, in the meantime, can play on the other console that is NOT designated as the home console, since you're going to be signed in anyways. This way, you're paying for only one Gold subscription (yours) that will benefit
    both you and your son AND you're only paying for 1 copy of each game that you and your son can play on both Xboxes, even together, at the same time.
Thema:

Two Xbox Ones

Loading...
  1. Two Xbox Ones - Similar Threads - Ones

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  7. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence: It appears that they've removed it in the newer updates or at least in the delta builds which is a real shame knowing a lot of people bought this console for the way it flexes its power it kind of...
  10. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]