Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?

Discus and support Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I have two Xbox One Consoles and a PC and would like to enjoy cross play games with my kids all playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoomDaddy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. NoomDaddy
    NoomDaddy Guest

Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?

Hello and thank you in advance for your help.

I have two Xbox One Consoles and a PC and would like to enjoy cross play games with my kids all playing together on all three devices at the same time. I understand the family sharing with one game pass account between two Xbox consoles as that is how we play together now. But this method doesn't allow me to be playing the same game on PC at the same time. So before I purchase a second game pass ultimate account, I wanted to ask and be sure this will be possible.

My set up would be:

Primary Xbox set as home - logged in as secondary user

Secondary Xbox logged in as the new second game pass account.

PC logged in as primary user.

Another question would be if I have already downloaded games using the first game pass account, would the second game pass account recognize the games already downloaded onto the console? I haven't been able to find any posts regarding two game pass accounts on one console.

:)

NoomDaddy, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, NoomDaddy. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'll answer your doubts as my understanding. If I misunderstood something or did not answer exact your doubt, feel free to ask back anything, ok?

1. The PC would need to have a PC Game Pass or a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. For the consoles, only one Game Pass subscription is needed. The account that has Game Pass will use the primary Xbox but will sign in on the second console and set it as the home Xbox. Then, the account that plays on the second console will also have the benefits of Game Pass without being subscribed to it.

2. Yes, all games will be recognized by the second account. If this would be the console set as the home Xbox for the account that is subscribed to Game Pass, even the account that does not have Game Pass will be able to play the games previously downloaded.

I hope this helps and feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. WPAK Win User

Playing on two separate monitors

Hi there,

it might depend on the game, is it on a Disc? if so then it won't be possible, since the disc can only be used in the console.

If the game is a digital version (that supports Xbox Play anywhere) then you will need two devices to run the game on, so a console and a PC. To be able to install the game on a Windows 10 PC as long as the PC meets the requirements of the game and play the game from that device. After which you can create a party for you two and play the game 'online' together

It's not possible to connect multiple devices to the console, so it's not possible to use 2 screens on one console to play together.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??

Hello, if you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, then you only need one subscription for your two children to play together online.

That's because Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Xbox Game Pass Core, including access to online multiplayer games.

If you have an Xbox Game Pass Core subscription, then you will need a subscription for each child. This is because Xbox Game Pass Core does not include access to online multiplayer games.

If you have an Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, then you don't need a subscription for your two kids to play together online. This is because online multiplayer games on PC are free.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on Xbox app

Hi.

Can you provide a direct link of the actual Game Pass you purchased please? Amazon.co.uk has two Game Pass options, one is for console and one is for PC. Are you sure you bought the PC one?

You can download and play Forza Horizon 4 on an Xbox Game Pass (console version) as it is a Play Anywhere title, but to play PC games on the Game Pass you need the PC Game Pass sub.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Xbox game pass

Hello Eyal Y, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Yes, it is possible to play a game on Xbox Game Pass with two controllers, even if only one of the controllers has an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. The Xbox Game Pass subscription is associated with the Microsoft account that purchased it, so as long as the account that has the Game Pass subscription is active on the console, you can access and play the games available in Game Pass with any profile of gamer on that console, even with multiple controllers.

This means you can play Xbox Game Pass games in local multiplayer or co-op on the same console, using two controllers, even if only one of the profiles has an active Game Pass subscription. The profile without Game Pass will be able to access and play the game as long as the profile with Game Pass is active on the console.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together? - Similar Threads - Consoles multiple Game

2. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  3. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  7. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  8. Multiple XBOX consoles with 1 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBOX consoles with 1 account: Good afternoon, We used to have 1 xbox console and 1 account (mine). I AM NOT A GAMER! My son and daughter shared the console. He has taken the console to college, and I bought another for my...
  9. Multiple headsets on one console(Xbox series x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple headsets on one console(Xbox series x): Say I’m player one. Is there any way to get player two’s mic audio through my headset? I have a good noise canceling headset and can’t hear my wife when we play together. It’s really annoying....
  10. Media Remote Controlling multiple consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Media Remote Controlling multiple consoles: Is there an investigation happen to solve media remote controlling two xboxes in the same room? Is it possible to deactivate the ir receiver on one console? submitted by /u/sl1kr1ky [link]...