Two XBOX music questions..hard to find help

Discus and support Two XBOX music questions..hard to find help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wow...hard to find help specific to XBOX music from PC's and Tablets so hope you guys can help 1) Playing music, what happened to the full screen part... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by arcorob, Jan 13, 2014.

1. arcorob
    arcorob Guest

Wow...hard to find help specific to XBOX music from PC's and Tablets so hope you guys can help

1) Playing music, what happened to the full screen part of the app where you saw the artist as the song played, sort of like a screen saver? All my screens are controls, exploring artists but it seems to have changed some time back

2) Will XBOX music work with a Logitech squeezebox ?

Thanks to all in advance

:)

arcorob, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    XBOX Music Pass cannot play songs downloaded because I do not have the rights to play content.

Hello VANTPA,

Sorry to hear about your experience with Xbox Music. And my apologies for not getting back to your post more quickly. This is our busiest season. Hopefully, my questions and suggestions may be able to help.

First, where did you delete the Music Pass music from exactly? On your Windows 8 PC in Music, there is a folder for Xbox Music, that has Purchases and Xbox Music Pass songs. Do you also see a folder marked "subscription" in your Music library? You may
    not, but it may help to clear any music from there, as well.

Second, have you also tried deleting the Xbox Music app from your Windows Phone and Windows 8 PC, then restart and re-download the apps from the Marketplace?

Let's start with those two steps, and let us know what you find out. We'll be here waiting for your reply. Thanks!

Mister Parks, Jan 13, 2014
  3. XBOX ONE CD Music!

How do you download a music CD to your XBOX ONE Hard Drive? I put my new music CD in to listen to it and thought it would have a Rip to Hard Drive Program like the 360 or something similar! But all I got was just the player itself!
    Nowhere could I find a place to Rip the CD to the Hard Drive! Someone Help!? I want to be able to listen to my music thru my XBOX ONE! Like Before on 360! Why???????

OmnipotentAlien, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Two XBOX music questions..hard to find help

I am also really interested in the second question, as I have a xbox music pass. But somehow I cannot find any help...

PilzKraecker75, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Hey there PilzKraecker75 Two XBOX music questions..hard to find help :)

Please be mindful of a threads latest post time stamp before adding to the thread. This thread is a little dated now. If you are looking for any help, the best place to ask for it would be the Xbox Support Forums. The place is filled with users and staff
    who are there ready to help. I am going to lock this thread now.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there PilzKraecker75 :)

Please be mindful of a threads latest post time stamp before adding to the thread. This thread is a little dated now. If you are looking for any help, the best place to ask for it would be the Xbox Support Forums. The place is filled with users and staff
    who are there ready to help. I am going to lock this thread now.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  7. PilzKraecker75 Win User

I am also really interested in the second question, as I have a xbox music pass. But somehow I cannot find any help...
  8. Mister Parks Win User

Xbox Music Pass + Windows Phone 8 (phone) / Windows 7 (desktop)

Hello AcidVenus,

You can find many of the answers to your basic Xbox Music Pass questions on the
    Xbox Music page on the Xbox website. You can indeed have unlimited downloads of the collection that is available. There are some albums that do require you to purchase them. Ween's
    God Ween Satan, and Taylor Swift's Red are two examples.

Hope the info helps.
  9. Mister Parks Win User

XBOX Music Pass cannot play songs downloaded because I do not have the rights to play content.

Hello VANTPA,

Sorry to hear about your experience with Xbox Music. And my apologies for not getting back to your post more quickly. This is our busiest season. Hopefully, my questions and suggestions may be able to help.

First, where did you delete the Music Pass music from exactly? On your Windows 8 PC in Music, there is a folder for Xbox Music, that has Purchases and Xbox Music Pass songs. Do you also see a folder marked "subscription" in your Music library? You may
    not, but it may help to clear any music from there, as well.

Second, have you also tried deleting the Xbox Music app from your Windows Phone and Windows 8 PC, then restart and re-download the apps from the Marketplace?

Let's start with those two steps, and let us know what you find out. We'll be here waiting for your reply. Thanks!
  10. cjbkr Win User

Can I import iTunes playlists into Xbox Music?

Actually, I think the original question was if there's a way to just transfer the playlists as they are in iTunes into Xbox Music without potentially having to recreate all the playlists. I don't think the question was regarding compatibility...because they
    are compatible. Xbox, Windows and WP8 are all able to play songs downloaded from iTunes.

To answer the question though... I think it depends on how you have your music files organized on your hard drive. If your songs on your hard drive are not organized the way you have your iTunes playlists, you will have to recreate them in Xbox Music. If
    on your hard drive your music is organized into those playlists you love and don't want to have to recreate, then you are able to import those playlists right into Xbox Music. I've done it. Actually I'm working on it right now and am in the middle of switching
    everything over to Xbox Music, Video, etc.
Thema:

1. Two XBOX music questions..hard to find help - Similar Threads - music questions hard

2. Question for CD Experts - How to get Win 10 to see Enhanced section on 2006 Music CD?

in XBoX on Windows
    Question for CD Experts - How to get Win 10 to see Enhanced section on 2006 Music CD?: Windows 10 ASUS VivoBook 15 ASUS External Slimline USB DVD-RW How do I get Windows 10 to see, and allow access to the enhanced section of two different CD Singles from 2006. These CD Singles...
  3. Question about the Groove music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the Groove music app: With the new dashboard am I able to play music through Groove in the background of a usb storage device? or is there another app I can use? f911d886-89ea-440e-b195-a06ba9496d66
  4. Question about background music feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about background music feature: At E3, Mike Ibarra announced the background music feature, which is coming in August. I understand this will allow us to play saved audio files from our PC to the Xbox, but what I'd like to know...
  5. Question about Media/Music App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Media/Music App: I have bought a XBox 360 from BuyBacks (a local place that sells movies, music and games) and when I got home I formatted the XBox because I noticed the previous owner still had their account on...
  6. Xbox Music Pass question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music Pass question.: Hey guys, I was just browsing on the Xbox Music pass and I'm able to listen to albums on it. I thought you had to have a Xbox Music Pass in order to be able to listen to music on Xbox Live? I...
  7. Question: Would I be able to use an music album cover as my profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Would I be able to use an music album cover as my profile picture?: I want to use Kendrick Lamar's "DAMN." album cover as my custom profile picture, would i be allowed? I would not be making money off of it, and as far as i'm concerned i'll be promoting his album,...
  8. Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2: If i put my own songs on my X1 can i play them while playing FH2? e5c88967-ceaa-4838-b0bf-ef181e08543c
  9. Question about Streaming music from PC, Rhapsody App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Streaming music from PC, Rhapsody App: No one is answering in the other forum so I thought I would try my luck here Purchased the Xbox one yesterday and I am VERY upset that you can't stream music from your pc to the 'one' like the...
  10. Xbox Music Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music Question: First off, where would I even direct any xbox music enquiries? Anyway, just a question for anyone who has experience with Xbox Music. I keep seeing on the support pages that there is a 'Xbox...