Two Xbox accounts signed in at same time, doing the same thing

Discus and support Two Xbox accounts signed in at same time, doing the same thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, this is a weird question, so im gonna try to explain it best as possible. I have a friend who has two separate xbox accounts. However, they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeachyPie2, Dec 23, 2020.

1. PeachyPie2
    PeachyPie2 Guest

Hello,

this is a weird question, so im gonna try to explain it best as possible. I have a friend who has two separate xbox accounts. However, they both show up online + they both display that theyre doing the same thing.

for example: if the 1st account is playing a solo match, then so is the 2nd. If the 2nd account is watching hulu, so is the 1st. If the 1st account was past seen 3 hours on home, so is the 2nd.

The other weird thing is that this didnt start happening on an every day basis until recently. So before now, if the 2nd account was on, the 1st one wasn’t on at all and vice versa. There’d be a few times they’d both be on but i figured it was a glitch.

im assuming it’s perhaps the first account is being automatically signed in on, but again, only started occuring every single day recently.

thanks!

:)

PeachyPie2, Dec 23, 2020
  2. PeachyPie2 Win User

I figured as such, i just find it odd how it went from only one account being on, to both occasionally being on, to now both being on constantly.

that would imply they were changing the settings mutiple times, yes? Lol
  3. CESARCANTU1 Win User

You can link an account to a certain controller, so sometimes if you use one controller it will sign in the account that is linked with it.... could be that he switch controllers sometimes.
  4. CESARCANTU1 Win User

This happens when the 2 accounts are signed in at the same time in the same xbox..... He might have it set up so one of the accounts signs in automatically.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Signed in on two consoles at the same time.

No. You can only sign in and play on 1 console at a time. In order for both of you to play at the same time, she would need her own account. Sharing accounts is not allowed anyway.
  6. nathanduke2 Win User

Two xboxes same account can’t play at same time?

Maybe same account isn’t the right way to put it. My daughter has different Xbox account but is under my live account as a family member. It keeps saying one game at a time but some people are saying it works fine for them?
Thema:

1. Two Xbox accounts signed in at same time, doing the same thing - Similar Threads - accounts signed same

2. Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...: My son played Fortnite on the switch using an account using my email address. He then got an Xbox and set up an account using his own email. Now trying to sign in on the Xbox using the account...
  3. cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email: I am trying to sign into minecraft using the Xbox account but I somehow have 2 accounts under the same Email and there is no option to enter just the game tag and the password. I had this problem...
  4. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...
  5. So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...: I don't know how to fix this 06509762-407f-44cd-84ae-f07e9cbe6a0b
  6. Xbox says password is wrong, but i can sign into my microsoft account with the same password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says password is wrong, but i can sign into my microsoft account with the same password: I changed my microsoft account password and ever since I can not log into the xbox. I did find some ideas that I have tried. Again- the password I am attempting to use works to sign in to...
  7. "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device"

in XboX Insiders
    "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device": I was directed here by an xbox assistant, I can't un enroll from the xbox insiders program because I can't remember what account I enrolled on. I want to leave the early xbox update but I can't it...
  8. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  9. Use same account to sign in 2 XBox S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use same account to sign in 2 XBox S: Hello, we were able to sign in 2 Xboxes in separate rooms and play each other now when we sign in one of the xbox the other xbox logs out so we can not play the games anymore. how do we resolve...
  10. How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?: How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time? 58f87900-f59a-4b2c-8bca-46e876f0edc5