Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

Discus and support Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FarCashew03, Jul 7, 2021.

1. FarCashew03
    FarCashew03 Guest

Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not want to do it.

I even tried on my PC with the in-built app and still nothing. So i also tried with the account sign in (same microsoft account) and it does not detect me being online.

2. When I try to install CoD Ghosts it always stops at exactly 72% and says "Selected save device has been lost.

Will someone help me with these?

:)

FarCashew03, Jul 7, 2021
  2. EvilBoris GX Win User

Games On Demand Xbox One Question

You aren't going to be able to download the 360 version of COD ghosts onto the Xbox One, so the Xbox One won't show them
  3. Eddie Lynn Win User

Smartglass issues please help

Best answer.

•If you can’t connect to your Xbox 360 console using SmartGlass, first make sure Xbox SmartGlass apps is On in your console settings. Here’s how: 1.From Xbox Home, go to Settings.

2.Select System and then Console Settings.

3.Select Connected Devices.

4.Verify that Xbox SmartGlass is On.

•Make sure that the same profile you’re using on your device is already signed in to the console.

Source:
    support.xbox.com/.../smartglass-android-help
  4. Speedy Lil Lady Win User

Xbox One Controller Input Lag

I have the same problem when playing COD Ghost, it has to be the controller or the Xbox One. No problems with my TV or the game when a 360 was used with a rented COD Ghost before.
  5. smileskybird Win User

What Is The BEST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Note I may look into trading COD Ghosts for COD Advanaced Warfare. Why? Because AW will have Zombies in it. Might get it for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. Some may say why not just for Xbox 1? Because 80% of my friends and my best friends are still on 360 and Xbox
    360 is awesomeness (and I prefer the Dashboard UI on 360 to the Windows 8 style UI on Xbox 1). I hardly play Ghosts on Xbox 1.
  6. mcseracer Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

Received an Out of Memory Error 26 on our XBOX 360 playing COD Ghosts Live in Ghosts Moshpit after about 2 hours of play and two locally attached players. I realize this is the XBOX ONE forum but it seems interesting that I received the same error on the
    older platform, same game.
Thema:

1. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download - Similar Threads - 360 problems Smartglass

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  6. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  7. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  8. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  9. Xbox 360 Smartglass Account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Smartglass Account problem: Hello, i can't connect my Xbox to my computer due to the Xbox 360 Smartglass problem that i can't log in it says: 0xc00d1198 (0xc00d1126) And i don't have money to buy a Xbox One can someone...
  10. Problem with my Xbox 360 Smartglass on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my Xbox 360 Smartglass on Windows 10: The SmartGlass application refuses to connect to my xbox 360. Issue error 0xc101008e (0x800c0008). Tried to reset the cache from the network card, tried to delete the account and load it again....