Two xbox 360 consoles

Discus and support Two xbox 360 consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have two xbox 360 consoles. Do we have to have two xbox live gold memberships? 96bbc066-b9ac-44f2-b80f-e420613055d5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dunlaps1997, Jan 5, 2014.

1. dunlaps1997
    dunlaps1997 Guest

Two xbox 360 consoles

We have two xbox 360 consoles. Do we have to have two xbox live gold memberships?

:)

dunlaps1997, Jan 5, 2014
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    Digital Games

Will the same two tier license work on Xbox One as it did on Xbox 360 though? e.g. you get a license for the console and a license for the Gamertag.

EDDS, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Kiesey, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Two xbox 360 consoles

If you plan on using both consoles at the same time then you would need 2 accounts each with their own gold subscription. If you're just using the one account you can use it on either console with the subscription, but you can only be signed in on one console
    at a time.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Two xbox 360 consoles

If you plan on using both consoles at the same time then you would need 2 accounts each with their own gold subscription. If you're just using the one account you can use it on either console with the subscription, but you can only be signed in on one console
    at a time.
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 n Xbox 1 can it log in your gameprofile same time....

You can sign in on different console models at the same time, but not on the same model. For example signing in on Xbox One and Xbox 360 is possible. But it is not possible to sign in on two Xbox 360 consoles at the same time or on two Xbox One consoles.
  7. FearMyCamping Win User

Xbox One AND Xbox 360?

Yes you can be logged in on the xbox 360 and the xbox one at the same time. You just cant do it on two of the same consoles aka logged in on two xbox ones at the same time or two xbox 360s.
  8. Kiesey Win User

2 Red Rings problem

9. gds1972 Win User

help!!

Hi

Two
    red lights
    on an Xbox 360 means that the console is too hot, Can you please try following the

information here
    to see if this helps at all with resolving your problem.
Thema:

Two xbox 360 consoles

1. Two xbox 360 consoles - Similar Threads - 360 consoles

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  4. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  5. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  6. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  7. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  8. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  9. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  10. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]