Two xbox 360 consoles

Discus and support Two xbox 360 consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have two xbox 360 consoles. Do we have to have two xbox live gold memberships? 96bbc066-b9ac-44f2-b80f-e420613055d5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dunlaps1997, Jan 5, 2014.

1. dunlaps1997
    dunlaps1997 Guest

Two xbox 360 consoles

We have two xbox 360 consoles. Do we have to have two xbox live gold memberships?

:)

dunlaps1997, Jan 5, 2014
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    Digital Games

Will the same two tier license work on Xbox One as it did on Xbox 360 though? e.g. you get a license for the console and a license for the Gamertag.

EDDS, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Kiesey, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Two xbox 360 consoles

If you plan on using both consoles at the same time then you would need 2 accounts each with their own gold subscription. If you're just using the one account you can use it on either console with the subscription, but you can only be signed in on one console
    at a time.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Two xbox 360 consoles

If you plan on using both consoles at the same time then you would need 2 accounts each with their own gold subscription. If you're just using the one account you can use it on either console with the subscription, but you can only be signed in on one console
    at a time.
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 n Xbox 1 can it log in your gameprofile same time....

You can sign in on different console models at the same time, but not on the same model. For example signing in on Xbox One and Xbox 360 is possible. But it is not possible to sign in on two Xbox 360 consoles at the same time or on two Xbox One consoles.
  7. FearMyCamping Win User

Xbox One AND Xbox 360?

Yes you can be logged in on the xbox 360 and the xbox one at the same time. You just cant do it on two of the same consoles aka logged in on two xbox ones at the same time or two xbox 360s.
  8. Kiesey Win User

2 Red Rings problem

9. gds1972 Win User

help!!

Hi

Two
    red lights
    on an Xbox 360 means that the console is too hot, Can you please try following the

information here
    to see if this helps at all with resolving your problem.
Thema:

Two xbox 360 consoles

1. Two xbox 360 consoles - Similar Threads - 360 consoles

2. Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code: Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code 82cbe836-5721-4f0a-a441-ab870e0ffa54
  3. retrieve an old 360 Console password

in XBoX on Windows
    retrieve an old 360 Console password: I have the game Ghost Recon Future Soldier for Xbox 360, i have installed it onto my Xbox One, before i can play it, it needs my password for when i played the game on the 360 Console, how do i...
  4. Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an...: What do you do with an Xbox 360 console that has expired? Is there a place that it can be returned to Microsoft and be given any credit or reprieve since my daughter has one with all these games...
  5. Does the xbox 360 wireless dongle work with the series consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the xbox 360 wireless dongle work with the series consoles?: I was curious if the 360 wireless dongle for pc worked with the series consoles for the purpose of using 360 hardware such as guitars on the series consoles. 76962dfa-343f-4600-95a8-ec383825bcff
  6. I have an XBox 360 Can I sign in on another console in another country and retrieve my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an XBox 360 Can I sign in on another console in another country and retrieve my...: I will be visiting friends in another country and want to know the best way I can continue playing Skyrim and retaining my current level/status without having to start again. I have the official...
  7. xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange: I have 2 xbox360 consoles one is the regular black square box console and my other one is the Call of Duty edition. I just bought a power supply for both the consoles from amazon because mine had...
  8. What voltage is the xbox 360 console's power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What voltage is the xbox 360 console's power supply?: I need to know the voltage for the power supply to the xbox 360 E console.... Can anyone tell me? Also what other adapters for the 360? e8fc9c1f-9eaf-4d3a-a6b0-25e5b3c40ab4
  9. Xbox 360 S Console

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 S Console: I have a Xbox 360 S and when i press the power button it shows green then red. I tried a other outlet but it didn't work. the tv also had no signal. If someone can help that would be great. [mod...
  10. Dark Souls Xbox 360 starts to run choppy on Xbox Series X|S consoles if both 120 HZ and VRR...

in XboX Insiders
    Dark Souls Xbox 360 starts to run choppy on Xbox Series X|S consoles if both 120 HZ and VRR...: If a user on Xbox Series X|S consoles has 120 HZ enabled alongside VRR enabled, Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game Dark Souls starts to run choppy. Either reducing 120 HZ to 60 HZ or disabling VRR...