two questions

Discus and support two questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two questions if they can answer 1-Can I use the same card that I use in the primary account in the secondary? 2-If I have the live gold in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LightYagami1, May 23, 2019.

  1. LightYagami1
    LightYagami1 Guest

    two questions


    I have two questions if they can answer

    1-Can I use the same card that I use in the primary account in the secondary?

    2-If I have the live gold in the main, I can use in the secondary too or need to buy?

    :)
     
    LightYagami1, May 23, 2019
    #1
  2. cody-93 Win User

    Two questions..

    You need 9 players in social king of the hill and you just have the enemy team stand ion the circle and you break it for 100 points until they get 119 points. Switch spots and then capture it for 200 until you win. As for the kills campaign 1st mission as
    a brumak kill first two waves rise and repeat.
  3. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

    Two Questions

    Thanks guys, I think you have sold the Undead Nightmare add on. I think Im gonna go all out and get the bumper pack with the mulitplayer DLC included.

    I also think Im going to invest in L.A Noire, I know its not primarily created by Rockstar and thats not the reason I thought it looked cool. Im just really into singleplayer games at the minute and it looks like it could hold my attention, once I have completed
    RDR!
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

    two questions

    pretty sure bioware has said time and again that should you kill shepard in mass effect 2, your shepard is dead and importing is not an option, no import for you, go back and play the game right then we'll talk.
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

    two questions

    I thought I read something about if you import a dead Shepard there is a cutscene.... Not sure about that though.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    two questions

    You'll still play as Commander Shepard, but you will have to start a new one or import one who survived character death at the end of ME2.
Thema:

two questions

Loading...
  1. two questions - Similar Threads - questions

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....