Two profiles

Discus and support Two profiles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I have a Xbox series X Console. And for some reason in the Xbox accessories Tab when I open I have 2 profiles listed. Is it normal? And is it OK... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brad38, Aug 20, 2022.

  1. Brad38
    Brad38 Guest

    Two profiles


    Hi

    I have a Xbox series X Console. And for some reason in the Xbox accessories Tab when I open I have 2 profiles listed. Is it normal? And is it OK to delete one without causing problems with my Xbox series X Console? Thank you very much

    :)
     
    Brad38, Aug 20, 2022
    #1
  2. deejnd Win User

    Two Profiles

    From the old offline profile and onto the new online one.
  3. Brad38 Win User

    Two profiles

    Hi JosefLBohorquez

    Thank you very much I was nervous about deleting one of the profiles in the Xbox Series X console Xbox accessories Tab. I was nervous if I did this it would caused problems. Thank you very much. Have a great day
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Two profiles

    It's not possible to merge accounts.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

    Two profiles

    Achievements are linked to that profile, but good news, if your kids really liked getting them from the games they played, they get another opportunity to get them all again on their kids account. Woo hoo! At least that's what my son says when he has
    to play again when not playing on my profile.
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

    Two profiles

    At this point I would recommend designating your adult account as the primary on the machine and then creating him a new account as a child account where you can set permissions and so forth.
Thema:

Two profiles

Loading...
  1. Two profiles - Similar Threads - profiles

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  10. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...