Two profiles

Discus and support Two profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I am not techy but i had initially created XBOX profile with my name(adult) and let the my child to play on that profile.. After some time i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turtlesspaghetti, Jan 15, 2020.

  1. Two profiles


    hi

    I am not techy but i had initially created XBOX profile with my name(adult) and let the my child to play on that profile.. After some time i have also created his (kid) profile but he has bundles of achievements on my profile

    Now i want to use family screen time facility but trouble is my kids have all gaming profile on my name (adult)

    Is there any way to transfer the profile and achievements to kids name. Console is the same

    Any help, much appreciated

    Cheers

    :)
     
    Turtlesspaghetti, Jan 15, 2020
    #1
  2. deejnd Win User

    Two Profiles

    From the old offline profile and onto the new online one.
  3. Brad38 Win User

    Two profiles

    Hi JosefLBohorquez

    Thank you very much I was nervous about deleting one of the profiles in the Xbox Series X console Xbox accessories Tab. I was nervous if I did this it would caused problems. Thank you very much. Have a great day
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Two profiles

    It's not possible to merge accounts.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

    Two profiles

    Achievements are linked to that profile, but good news, if your kids really liked getting them from the games they played, they get another opportunity to get them all again on their kids account. Woo hoo! At least that's what my son says when he has
    to play again when not playing on my profile.
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

    Two profiles

    At this point I would recommend designating your adult account as the primary on the machine and then creating him a new account as a child account where you can set permissions and so forth.
Thema:

Two profiles

Loading...
  1. Two profiles - Similar Threads - profiles

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]