Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets

Discus and support Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox series X console, but it seems that my arctis 9x headphones have compatibility problems with the console: 1._ When a game is playing,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoseM_255, Nov 19, 2020.

1. JoseM_255
    JoseM_255 Guest

I bought an xbox series X console, but it seems that my arctis 9x headphones have compatibility problems with the console:

1._ When a game is playing, the sound, after 10 or 15 seconds without using the controller, starts to have very fast and annoying micro-cuts, as if they were interference that make it impossible to hear anything, when
    you press a button or move a joystick you hear again well, but if you stop using the remote after 10 or 15 seconds they return the microcuts.

2._ In addition to this problem that makes it impossible to use them, when you turn off
    the console it turns on again and the remote control loses synchronization and the same happens every attempt to turn off the console button, you have to do a manual reset on the button to be able turn it off.

It also happens using the controller of the previous xbox one.

:)

JoseM_255, Nov 19, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  3. tejo chase Win User

Headset gaming, have you really tried it?

Its an absolute must specially with dolby atmos on a decent headset, im currently using a steelseries arctis 9x. And love it, I hardly ever game without my heaset on
  4. tejo chase Win User

Headset

I've been using the Steelseries Arctis 9X for around three months and they are very good and extremely comfortable.
  5. Ch1ps Win User

Headset

I recently picked up the Steelseries Arctis 9x and they are great! Completely wireless and they have wonderful sound and are one of the comfiest headsets I've worn. Highly recommend them!
  6. Jr. Etwon Win User

Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

Yeah, they are really cool but most of them are quite expensive. I only know of three headsets that do this the Arctis 3 Bluetooth (make sure it is the Bluetooth one they have a wired only one), the Arctis 9X, and the most expensive one the Arctis Pro
    Wireless all by SteelSeries. Although there are probably more options out there.
Thema:

1. Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets - Similar Threads - problems using Series

2. I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...: This is the Red Vertical Line problem in my recordings and this only happens when i use Xbox Game Bar. Please help me. [img] 0908422a-ca13-4c28-8009-8070cf9d99b5
  3. theres a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    theres a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in error code 8015000A: Hello, I've spoken to support and had no luck, I've tried every troubleshooting step i can find, but nothing is stopping the error message it happens when i try to download my profile on my...
  4. I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....: Tried so many things to the point I'm no longer wanting series x 510b26a3-865a-4624-9d44-3f226a0707c1
  5. Problem with Xbox autoupdate and manual update - can't use my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Xbox autoupdate and manual update - can't use my Xbox: Two days ago while switching on Xbox we’ve seen a screen of Xbox autoupdate (automatic online). We waited patiently, but it stuck on 56% and didn’t want to go ahead. We left Xbox for over an hour...
  6. Problem caused by using 2 Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem caused by using 2 Microsoft accounts: I have a Hotmail Microsoft account linked to my Xbox account and a Gmail account linked to my Mojang Minecraft account. Is there a way I can combine the accounts or relink either the Minecraft or...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 has problems after very little use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 has problems after very little use: Hi all, This is my first time really posting on this forum so apologies for any formatting issues. I bought a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 back November. Yet since then, due to college and...
  8. Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in....: G'day everyone! I am hoping this may help someone with this same problem with this error message (Or Similar) and/or this Error code. It happens when you try to sign into Xbox Live with your...
  9. Random turn on problem when using Xbox One Controller with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random turn on problem when using Xbox One Controller with Xbox Series X: Hello! I have problem with my Xbox One controller when using with Xbox Series X. When I turn on my Xbox Series X using Xbox button on controller, in some cases after the OS has booted and user...
  10. problem to use xbox series s controller in remote play to IoS

in XBoX on Mobile
    problem to use xbox series s controller in remote play to IoS: hello, i have an issue rigarding the xbox series s controller when i play in remote. actually the controller can pair and connect to the phone (iphone xs). but then when the main page lobby of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Steelseries arctis 9x xbox Probleme