Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets

Discus and support Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox series X console, but it seems that my arctis 9x headphones have compatibility problems with the console: 1._ When a game is playing,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoseM_255, Nov 19, 2020.

1. JoseM_255
    JoseM_255 Guest

I bought an xbox series X console, but it seems that my arctis 9x headphones have compatibility problems with the console:

1._ When a game is playing, the sound, after 10 or 15 seconds without using the controller, starts to have very fast and annoying micro-cuts, as if they were interference that make it impossible to hear anything, when
    you press a button or move a joystick you hear again well, but if you stop using the remote after 10 or 15 seconds they return the microcuts.

2._ In addition to this problem that makes it impossible to use them, when you turn off
    the console it turns on again and the remote control loses synchronization and the same happens every attempt to turn off the console button, you have to do a manual reset on the button to be able turn it off.

It also happens using the controller of the previous xbox one.

:)

JoseM_255, Nov 19, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  3. tejo chase Win User

Headset gaming, have you really tried it?

Its an absolute must specially with dolby atmos on a decent headset, im currently using a steelseries arctis 9x. And love it, I hardly ever game without my heaset on
  4. Ch1ps Win User

Headset

I recently picked up the Steelseries Arctis 9x and they are great! Completely wireless and they have wonderful sound and are one of the comfiest headsets I've worn. Highly recommend them!
  5. tejo chase Win User

Headset

I've been using the Steelseries Arctis 9X for around three months and they are very good and extremely comfortable.
  6. Jr. Etwon Win User

Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

Yeah, they are really cool but most of them are quite expensive. I only know of three headsets that do this the Arctis 3 Bluetooth (make sure it is the Bluetooth one they have a wired only one), the Arctis 9X, and the most expensive one the Arctis Pro
    Wireless all by SteelSeries. Although there are probably more options out there.
Thema:

1. Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets - Similar Threads - problems using Series

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  4. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  5. New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it: Hi all. I recently bought an Xbox x and so far it’s took 3 days of updating and in upto 82% it’s hard wired and my internet is really good sky superfast 6bc3853f-8423-4eb0-8cb7-2b3cbc9e4705
  6. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A: Hi I'm dealing with an issue with an xbox 360 game I'm playing on the series S (GTA4) It says i need to sign in and then it tells me that there is a problem with the credentials I'm using to sign...
  7. How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 8015000A" Please someone help me...
  8. How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem: So here we go again. Every time you try to use a MS game it's a pain start to finish. This is why I will never buy a game through Game Pass but it would sure be nice if I could use GP since I'm...
  9. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  10. Series X shuts down when using report a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shuts down when using report a problem: when trying to use the report a problem series x shuts down when choosing diagnostic mode for error reporting. I have tried several times same result each time. I have done both a soft and hard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Steelseries arctis 9x xbox Probleme