Two Point Hospital Xbox One Digital Game " Loading Issue "

Discus and support Two Point Hospital Xbox One Digital Game " Loading Issue " in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Two Point Hospital installed on my XBox One & XBox One S After I press the A Button to load into the Game. It WILL NOT load into the Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IceDemonLord#963, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Two Point Hospital Xbox One Digital Game " Loading Issue "

I have Two Point Hospital installed on my XBox One & XBox One S

After I press the A Button to load into the Game. It WILL NOT load into the Game (sometimes wait up to 12 Hours & still hasn't loaded into Game from it still being in Loading Screen). Which I have had this " Loading into 2PH Game problem " for about .... 4 Months to 1 Year or longer.

I've tried afew different things from other posts which hasn't helped ....

Which 2 of the things I've tried that DID NOT help which I'll list are :

1) Holding the XBox Button on the front of the Console down 'til the XBox turns off then I Unplug the Power Supply from Wall Outlet (& leave the " Power Supply " Unplugged for about 10 Minutes to 1 Hour or so). Then I plug the Power Supply back into Wall Outlet & turn the XBox back on.

2) did a Factory Reset of XBox Console (with the : Keep Games & Apps on Console) [i.e., Deletes XBox Account from Console, as well as does whatever else to Console].

:)

IceDemonLord#963, Jan 31, 2023
  2. IceDemonLord#963 Win User

YEP, only happens for Two Point Hospital for STAYING in Game Loading Screen & not doing anything else for the past 4 Months to 1 Year or longer.

All 300+ of my other Games (Sea of Thieves, Two Point Campus, APEX Legends, Sea Of Thieves Insider, Watch Dogs Legion, Titanfall, WWE 2K22, Cyberpunk 2077, etc., ....) take about 1 Minute to 2 Minutes or a lil' less/more (depending on Game) .... to load into the Games.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming. Let's delete the local save of that game:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

You may try all the suggested steps on this link here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. This is not the situation I want you to be in. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

May I confirm if the issue happens only to 2PH game? Are your other games work just fine?
  5. Pogbom Win User

Two Point Hospital issues

Just a heads up that this is a problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox app, not just Two Point Hospital on its own. The same issue happens for me on the following games:

• Yakuza 0
    • Two Point Hospital
    • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
    • State of Decay 2
    • Outerworlds
    • Astroneer
    • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    • Blair Witch

The funny thing is, half those games worked previously and in the last month or two they've just stopped connecting. Same as you, I can load into the game, press a key to continue, then it loads infinitely.I've submitted a ticket to Microsoft and I'm still
    waiting for a response. Here's a list of things I tried as well which didn't help either unfortunately:

• Reinstalled all the games themselves
    • Reinstalled the Xbox app
    • Forced uninstall/reinstall of Windows Store using Powershell
    • Restarted all Xbox-related services in Services.msc
    • Moved the installation folders to all my drives
    • Uninstalled Bitdefender and Malwarebytes
    • Added file path exceptions to Bitdefender/Malwarebytes/Windows Defender for all the games
    • Ensured date/time and timezones were all accurate and set automatically

I also noticed some error messages in the Xbox Live Settings, namely the NAT Type said 'Teredo is unable to qualify' and Server Connectivity said 'None', but I have since fixed these messages and the issue still persists.

Searching online shows a large number of people with the same issue, so sadly it's just a Xbox PC/game pass issue that Microsoft needs to resolve (and frankly refund our money for the pass until they do).
  6. SlinkingCrown87 Win User

Two Point Hospital issues

have u tried. Running both ga

mes
Thema:

1. Two Point Hospital Xbox One Digital Game " Loading Issue " - Similar Threads - Point Hospital Digital

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  8. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  9. Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S.: Hi I have been trying to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION from the Microsoft store for 3 days now but without progress. I charged my store account by redeeming gift cards with $45.33 and...
  10. I can't get two point hospital to track achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get two point hospital to track achievements: Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game It unlocked level 10 hospital and cure a patient then it stopped tracking it...