Two Point Hospital, started playing at my girlfriends apartment on her Xbox one, now I want...

Discus and support Two Point Hospital, started playing at my girlfriends apartment on her Xbox one, now I want... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says I'm trying to continue the game from where I left off, I only have PC but we do both have Game pass. I also own the game on Steam if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesley Penn, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Wesley Penn
    Wesley Penn Guest

Two Point Hospital, started playing at my girlfriends apartment on her Xbox one, now I want...

As the title says I'm trying to continue the game from where I left off, I only have PC but we do both have Game pass.

I also own the game on Steam if that makes any difference.

:)

Wesley Penn, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Two Point Hospital, started playing at my girlfriends apartment on her Xbox one, now I want to continue at home on my pc, is this possible?

No. That game is not Play Anywhere and doesn't support cross saves, so you would be starting over on the PC.
  3. SO TALONTED Win User

Drink Nos play as Batman Beyond

My Girlfriend found one on her way home from work! Playing as him right now!
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

How are you going to spend your extra day this year?

i spent mine playing two point hospital!!
  5. supermm Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020)

I have played "Two Point Hospital"
  6. Major Kilowatt Win User

Playing Alone or With Friends? Also Christmas :)

Apparently my girlfriends' little brother is a 9th prestige and thinks i'm a noob...

...and i have to play with him if i want to play on the xbox at her house :(
Thema:

1. Two Point Hospital, started playing at my girlfriends apartment on her Xbox one, now I want... - Similar Threads - Point Hospital started

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  8. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  9. Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S.: Hi I have been trying to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION from the Microsoft store for 3 days now but without progress. I charged my store account by redeeming gift cards with $45.33 and...
  10. I can't get two point hospital to track achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get two point hospital to track achievements: Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game It unlocked level 10 hospital and cure a patient then it stopped tracking it...