Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG.

Discus and support Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We're two level 28 players looking for 4 more people of the same or higher level to play the VoG. We want to meet up and play in an hour (12 o clock... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by another linkfan, Oct 26, 2014.

  1. Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG.


    We're two level 28 players looking for 4 more people of the same or higher level to play the VoG.

    We want to meet up and play in an hour (12 o clock midnight)

    We speak dutch and english, just so we can communicate better via chat.

    Add us: another linkan, ROVEPIXEL

    :)
     
    another linkfan, Oct 26, 2014
    #1
  2. Fallen19t
    Fallen19t Guest
    Destiny Hard Raid - VOG

    Looking for 4 more people to do the hard VOG Currently, its me a level 31 hunter and 31 Titan. Looking for level 30's or 29's and a microphone is needed. Msg outinthesun2000 for more details
     
    Fallen19t, Oct 26, 2014
    #2
  3. BUFFALOCO
    BUFFALOCO Guest
    VoG

    two players looking to do the VoG. Message me for more information. P.S. I'm a level 27 hunter, and he's a level 26 hunter.
     
    BUFFALOCO, Oct 26, 2014
    #3
  4. MVP Glock
    MVP Glock Guest

    Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG.

    Im lvl 28 warlock, if u still need players hmu
     
    MVP Glock, Oct 26, 2014
    #4
  5. I would like to join. Lvl 28 hunter.
     
    PEACEMAKERx45, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. PEACEMAKERx45 Win User

    Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG.

    I would like to join. Lvl 28 hunter.
  7. MVP Glock Win User

    Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG.

    Im lvl 28 warlock, if u still need players hmu
  8. MK Gandhi Win User

    VOG run

    // level 28 hunter - VOG and strikes
  9. dongnasty Win User

    Vault of Glass

    I have a level 28 lock with me. We are down for vog
  10. x TripleTap x Win User

    Vault of Glass anyone?

    I'm about one upgrade from level 28. I have full legendary /exotic gear. I'm looking for a group to run VOG. I haven't run it yet, but I'm a former national counter strike player and know how to play my roll in team play. Send an invite and if I'm on I'm
    ready to go.
Thema:

Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG.

Loading...
  1. Two Level 28's looking for 4 more players VoG. - Similar Threads - Level 28's looking

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...