Two Issues with the Latest Dashboard Update [US]

Discus and support Two Issues with the Latest Dashboard Update [US] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Games and Apps sections no longer remember your filters. I've got an XONE game named Kamiko, that shows up as such in my Library when it's not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigprimenumbers, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Two Issues with the Latest Dashboard Update [US]

1. The Games and Apps sections no longer remember your filters.
    2. I've got an XONE game named Kamiko, that shows up as such in my Library when it's not installed. When installed, the game shows up in my library as Japanese Kanji, not the English Kamiko. Not sure if this is a game bug, or a bug with the recently released dashboard.
    submitted by /u/bigprimenumbers
    [link] [comments]

/u/bigprimenumbers, Feb 26, 2020
  2. skooby71 Win User

Can Connect To Xbox Live Party

It's an issue with the latest dashboard update. I also have the same problem, but didn't before the update...
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 drivers

Hi, everything you need to use your xbox 360, is installed with the latest dashboard update, if you don't have the latest dashboard update, you can get it from here

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info
  4. gds1972 Win User

xbox one audio problems after 1804 update

Hi

When you say 1804 update are you referencing the latest Xbox Insider dashboard update?

If you are referencing the latest Xbox Insider update then please see the
    latest update notes
    as there are known issues with audio that may match your issue.
  5. Hyperdaemon Win User

Reach preview discs on non-beta console after preview period?

So long as the console is updated to the latest version of the dashboard, you should be able to run the disc with no issues.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Keeps disconnecting me from XBL

Thema:

Two Issues with the Latest Dashboard Update [US]

1. Two Issues with the Latest Dashboard Update [US] - Similar Threads - Issues Latest Dashboard

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  8. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  9. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  10. xBox issue after the latest update 10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400)

in XBoX on Windows
    xBox issue after the latest update 10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400): I own an xBox One S that until the 20th of May 2023 has been working well. On 21/05/2023 the console has been updated automatically with "10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400)". After this,...