Two issues may be related, need help.

Discus and support Two issues may be related, need help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed my kinect was not lit up last night while I was watching tv. When I went to the home screen I had a notification that the kinect was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D Coroner, Jan 5, 2014.

1. D Coroner
    D Coroner Guest

I noticed my kinect was not lit up last night while I was watching tv. When I went to the home screen I had a notification that the kinect was unplugged. I checked the connection and it was secure. I turned the xbox off manually since the voice commands
    obviously didn't work. This morning when I booted the xbox I have no sound. The tv picture is there but no sound. The xbox home screen is there but no sound. I searched the forums and found and tried the troubleshooting for the kinect issue with no success.
    I found nothing similar for the sound issue. Anything I should try before I have to do another exchange? Thanks.

:)

D Coroner, Jan 5, 2014
  2. NAT Type

For errors related to NAT type this troubleshooting may help:

Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help

Anyway please remember that to solve NAT issues you may need to check your router and its configuration which may be specific for the model you're using.

A strict NAT may be set by default in your router so you'll need to change that configuration first (I had to do the same with mine).

MRallamagoosa, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    What can I do if I want to get a refund?

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Based on your situation they may or may not be able help youTwo issues may be related, need help. :)

Ishan8123, Jan 5, 2014
  4. D Coroner
    D Coroner Guest

Ok I solved the audio issue, it was related to my surround system. I saw a youtube solution to reset the default settings may fix the issue. I will try that and hope I don't have to do an exchange.

D Coroner, Jan 5, 2014
  5. D Coroner Win User

Ok I solved the audio issue, it was related to my surround system. I saw a youtube solution to reset the default settings may fix the issue. I will try that and hope I don't have to do an exchange.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Parental Controls Issue

Thank you so much for the detailed information and the two issues that may be related. To fix this you may need to leave the group and then ask your parents to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family then add you again but this time as a member so they can manage your settings.
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

What can I do if I want to get a refund?

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Based on your situation they may or may not be able help you:)
  8. VernierSlake Win User

why wont microsoft just share game rights with ps3 with microsoft's halo 1, 2, 3, etc and with sony's little big planet both games involve creating your own level

This is a forum for people needing help with game related issues. This isn't a game related issue it's a demand.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

Order History

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Based on your situation they may be able help you:)
Thema:

1. Two issues may be related, need help. - Similar Threads - issues may related

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  9. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...
  10. Xbox Series X May 2024 600MB update issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X May 2024 600MB update issue: So i was gaming recently on my series x and then a notification happened saying "Let's update! Console will restart before update is complete". So the console shuts down and I expect it to...