Two issues may be related, need help.

Discus and support Two issues may be related, need help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed my kinect was not lit up last night while I was watching tv. When I went to the home screen I had a notification that the kinect was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D Coroner, Jan 5, 2014.

1. D Coroner
    D Coroner Guest

I noticed my kinect was not lit up last night while I was watching tv. When I went to the home screen I had a notification that the kinect was unplugged. I checked the connection and it was secure. I turned the xbox off manually since the voice commands
    obviously didn't work. This morning when I booted the xbox I have no sound. The tv picture is there but no sound. The xbox home screen is there but no sound. I searched the forums and found and tried the troubleshooting for the kinect issue with no success.
    I found nothing similar for the sound issue. Anything I should try before I have to do another exchange? Thanks.

:)

D Coroner, Jan 5, 2014
  2. NAT Type

For errors related to NAT type this troubleshooting may help:

Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help

Anyway please remember that to solve NAT issues you may need to check your router and its configuration which may be specific for the model you're using.

A strict NAT may be set by default in your router so you'll need to change that configuration first (I had to do the same with mine).

MRallamagoosa, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    What can I do if I want to get a refund?

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Based on your situation they may or may not be able help youTwo issues may be related, need help. :)

Ishan8123, Jan 5, 2014
  4. D Coroner
    D Coroner Guest

Ok I solved the audio issue, it was related to my surround system. I saw a youtube solution to reset the default settings may fix the issue. I will try that and hope I don't have to do an exchange.

D Coroner, Jan 5, 2014
  5. D Coroner Win User

Ok I solved the audio issue, it was related to my surround system. I saw a youtube solution to reset the default settings may fix the issue. I will try that and hope I don't have to do an exchange.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Parental Controls Issue

Thank you so much for the detailed information and the two issues that may be related. To fix this you may need to leave the group and then ask your parents to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family then add you again but this time as a member so they can manage your settings.
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

What can I do if I want to get a refund?

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Based on your situation they may or may not be able help you:)
  8. VernierSlake Win User

why wont microsoft just share game rights with ps3 with microsoft's halo 1, 2, 3, etc and with sony's little big planet both games involve creating your own level

This is a forum for people needing help with game related issues. This isn't a game related issue it's a demand.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

Order History

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Based on your situation they may be able help you:)
Thema:

1. Two issues may be related, need help. - Similar Threads - issues may related

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  9. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  10. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3