Two instances of one game Game Pass
Discus and support Two instances of one game Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i already played stardew valley at another platform like this. i open two clients and connect to each other by the lan mode. I would like to know how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucas Leite2, Aug 11, 2023.
Thema:
Two instances of one game Game Pass
Loading...
-
Two instances of one game Game Pass - Similar Threads - instances game Game
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Banned twice for the same instance
in XBoX Rewards & SocialBanned twice for the same instance: I was banned twice for the same instance. I have seen other forums where Xbox states that you can not get banned for the same thing twice . Yet I got off the phone with Xbox customer support 10... -
327 GB of storage space is being taken up by MSIXVC, Microsoft.Cardinal and three instances...
in XBoX Games and Apps327 GB of storage space is being taken up by MSIXVC, Microsoft.Cardinal and three instances...: I believe each of these is related to an Age of Empires install from what I can find online. I have uninstalled the game(s) and these are taking up a ridiculous amount of storage. Can someone... -
is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...
in XBoX Games and Appsis it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...: is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe