Two important Turret vs Xbox issues

Discus and support Two important Turret vs Xbox issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The first one. After I received the units, I realized, somehow a fat not very advertised, that SYNAPSE is not available on the Xbox. There is the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AraGureghian, Sep 12, 2020.

1. AraGureghian
    AraGureghian Guest

The first one.

After I received the units, I realized, somehow a fat not very advertised, that SYNAPSE is not available on the Xbox. There is the Xbox Turret app which does not allow much manipulations and importantly "UPDATES">

The solution of course is to connect the Turret to your PC and do your thing including updates.

That issue solved.

The second strangest issue. The mouse does not recharge.

Think about this. The Turret is plugged in. 100% tested for power. It of course goes to sleep [my setting] after 15 minutes. The dongle is in the Xbox.

NO CHARGE. 16 hours, 20 hours... NOTHING.

Same scenario. Turret plugged in to power [mouse hooked up also of course in case you are wondering], the dongle now is moved to the PC.

PC goes to sleep, so does the Turret but guess what ? Both recharged 100%....

Does that make any sense?

Third scenario

Dongle is removed period. The Turret is on its own. 16 hours later.... NO CHARGE!!!

Bottom line, it will only charge if Bluetooth to the PC... How annoying. Razer Customer service? ZERO. Microsoft should not be dealing with them. Phone support? The automated answer hangs up "operators are too busy". Internet/Chat support? Not available...
    Nothing! ZERO way to get in touch with this multi million dollar company unlike Microsoft who has the best customer service I have ever experienced.

I am 74. And older gamer...

Who is going to fix this???

:)

AraGureghian, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Tino2fasT Win User

Turrets & Spider Turrets BluePrints - Question

You can get the "regular" turret blueprint from the same vendor in Wellspring, at least I did.... IMO, the Spider turret is the better of the two... it "follows" you!
  3. MELegendN7 Win User

I am pretty sure we will be able to set up a Cerberus turret soon.

Turret is a definite must, those turrets are so annoying and increase the difficulty so much we had a hell of a time on gold last night getting a package to deliver... two turrets were surrounding it and we could not get to it. A turret for revenge would
    help out alot especially with the five hundred phantoms running around now!
  4. Dre G Writer Win User

Your Worst Enemy.

Ravagers, engineer turrets and phantoms. These are the ones that do the most damage to me.

I hate the ravagers the most though, a portable, long range, sniping turret???..................really??? Drops my shields in one to two hits.

I be standing there with the mean face.
  5. Merlin4421 Win User

My (and your) Honest Opinion of GoW: Judgement

Why did they change survival so much? I enjoyed putting up fences and buying dumies and turrets....now it's just overrun without the player vs player.....why not keep overrun and surivival as 2 diff modes seems lazy on their part.
  6. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

Why not tackle this important issue? Why are not these two audio formats in the bitstream of the xbox one x console added?

Thema:

1. Two important Turret vs Xbox issues - Similar Threads - important Turret issues

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  5. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  6. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  7. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  8. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  9. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  10. Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead: I've just noticed the added !!! On my rewards ,I like that ,Mr my rewards thinks it's more important than the rest lol submitted by /u/Martsmall [link] [comments]