Two games have been removed from My account

Discus and support Two games have been removed from My account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for some background: I have been an active Xbox user for the past nine years and back in 2015 I purchased two games. terraria and assassin’s creed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lester rodriguez, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Two games have been removed from My account

for some background: I have been an active Xbox user for the past nine years and back in 2015 I purchased two games. terraria and assassin’s creed unity. back at the end of 2020 I purchased a desktop computer and stop using my original Xbox one. in December 2022 around Christmas time I purchased a brand new Xbox series S however, when I checked for assassin’s creed unity and terraria they were removed off my account I want to get them back please they’re my favorite games of all time can you please help me.

:)

Lester rodriguez, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Lester rodriguez Win User

So I've looked through and it only goes back as far as September 20 2017. What do I do from here?
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you're 100% sure you're using the account that purchased them, contact support as mentioned above.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Achievements wouldn't prove ownership of a game. It's possible to play a game even though someone else bought it. You'd want to check through your transactions to see if it shows the purchases for those games on your account.
  5. Lester rodriguez Win User

so I went and checked my refunded/return games, and neither assassin‘s Creed unity or terraria appeared. so I do not believe that they were refunded/returned but I could be mistaken. If you need any proof that I owned the games back in those times, I do have screenshots and achievements proving that I did have them.
  6. Georges C. Win User

No worries, in cases like these you should contact Xbox support so that they can verify your account, because here in the community, as we are independent consultants, we do not have access to this type of information.

If you have a secondary account, check that the games are not on it.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

1. Two games have been removed from My account - Similar Threads - games been removed

2. Has there been a game like this?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been a game like this?: Hey Xbox insiders and Xbox developers on the inside. I have a somewhat a legitimate question (after having a bottle wine and a few hits off this vape pen). And having had the first Xbox in middle...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  5. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  6. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  7. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  8. Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...: Hi, I was playing Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass but now that game is removed from Game Pass. I can no longer find my game save on my PC in the usual spot...
  9. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  10. a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games.: While attempting to update the game call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, I was met with a prompt that told me to uninstall and reinstall the game. When I uninstalled the game I discovered...