Two different dates listed on my account, Worried I'll get charged double.

Discus and support Two different dates listed on my account, Worried I'll get charged double. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game pass has two different dates listed for sub / auto renew, the one inside the app says "3/12" and the one on the subscriptions page on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sunlink554, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Sunlink554
    Sunlink554 Guest

My game pass has two different dates listed for sub / auto renew, the one inside the app says "3/12" and the one on the subscriptions page on the website says "3/5" Am I going to get charged twice for this?

:)

Sunlink554, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming. It's possibly just a bug on the app. You don't have to worry as long as you confirmed that it's only showing one subscription from the web, that's what the system actually follows.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sunlink554!

Let’s make sure that you’re checking only one account of yours. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services page and check if you only have one active subscription. Then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile page to check if it shows your correct gamertag - the one you signed in on the app and on your console. If it’s the same, you have to base your correct billing information from the website. The app is just dependent on what’s on your website. It may just be a bug. You may try to sign out from the app and sign in again to refresh it.
  4. Sunlink554 Win User

It's the same account on the app and on the website, signing out and back in on the app did not change the date displayed on the app as being the 12th, whereas the site just says the 5th, I really don't want to pay twice for one subscription, which is why I brought this up, I know I don't have two different game pass subs so I think it's really weird that it's displaying it this way.
  5. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

Are others being double billed?

Ive had this issue a few months ago. Usually after the order is done processing the double charge will drop. IF both charges get finalised in your bank account THEN you'll be able to dispute the extra charge. Your bank recommends you go through the merchant
    who doubled charged you and the merchant or xbox in this case cant address this issue until are charges are final. It can take up to 5 days for your charges to finalize. Im not sure if thats where your at but if the charges are finalized in your account microsoft
    can do something at that point. I was worried when i was going through this because the double charge overdrafted my account, but after the double charged dropped my account went back to normal and i was not charged an overdraft fee.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live 1 Year gold Renewal?

Sometimes the renewal date and the date they charge you end up being different. You can double check your account at
    https://billing.microsoft.com to make sure there aren't any problems though.
Thema:

1. Two different dates listed on my account, Worried I'll get charged double. - Similar Threads - different dates listed

2. I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.: I don't understand if they are both in 2 different TVs why does turning one on. Turn off the other. It completely cuts the Xbox off. Makes me resign in and load games. Why and how do I get it to...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  6. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  7. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  8. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  9. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  10. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....